What do you do for a living?

gio28

I'm not sure if a thread like this has been made already...but I thought it would be cool to see what everyone on here does for a living...besides obsessing over our tanks that is...

I'm 16 and have a part time job at my dad's shop (manufacturing electronic device mounts for vehicles). Besides that I am a slave to my ap classes and go longboarding and snowboarding whenever possible for a living

speg

Why? Do you want to gain enough information about us to stalk us and sneak peeks at our fish tanks through our home windows?????
Sicko!

flower

So This is me..
I work for the now Metra railroad, for the last 34 years, 8 more to go.. I'm also an artist ( I have actually sold my work) oil on canvas of animals, and wood burnings… but my hands have taken a dive with arthritis. I’m planning on breeding my German Shepherd, to see how raising puppies might be for a retirement hobby and make some money…maybe..and I take care of my Mom.
I love my saltwater tank and hope to keep one until the day I die.

btldreef

LOL mrdc
----
I'm a Personal Care Assistant/Nanny/Therapy Assistant for a 3 year old with special needs, I've been with him since he came home from the hospital and he is my life. I started out just as a OT/MT, but this job is far more rewarding and I love the family that I'm with. I'm also a private music teacher (flute, oboe, piano, voice and saxophone) and a dealer of Maxima clams that are raised under PC lighting. Yeah, I keep busy.
My husband (who sometimes comes on) is a mechanic who specializes in building performance motors for the track, specifically Honda's and Nissan's. He is also an artist.

flower

Originally Posted by BTLDreef
http:///forum/post/3286798
LOL mrdc
----
I'm a Personal Care Assistant/Nanny/Therapy Assistant for a 3 year old with special needs, I've been with him since he came home from the hospital and he is my life. I started out just as a OT/MT, but this job is far more rewarding and I love the family that I'm with. I'm also a private music teacher (flute, oboe, piano, voice and saxophone) and a dealer of Maxima clams that are raised under PC lighting. Yeah, I keep busy.
My husband (who sometimes comes on) is a mechanic who specializes in building performance motors for the track, specifically Honda's and Nissan's. He is also an artist.

Who is Hubby on this site?

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/3286820
Wow ,i'm boring

No you aren't, I have a fancy title and a good paycheck, but I'm basically a corporate librarian and e-mailman... Besides, I'd love it it my wife made the bucks!

noah's nemo

The funny thing is there are alot of men who fear the fact of a women making more ,or they just won't admit to their friends they wish there wife did...I have a few friends who swear i'm nuts and say they have to always make more, even if its a penny..Then they say go wash the dishes now boy..I just laugh and say enjoy welding in that 110+ degree shop today,i've been out of it for about 5 years now and haven't looked back

mrdc

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/3286834
The funny thing is there are alot of men who fear the fact of a women making more ,or they just won't admit to their friends they wish there wife did...I have a few friends who swear i'm nuts and say they have to always make more, even if its a penny..Then they say go wash the dishes now boy..I just laugh and say enjoy welding in that 110+ degree shop today,i've been out of it for about 5 years now and haven't looked back

Not me!!! My wife wouldn't work if I let her. I like the income that she brings in too much!

meowzer

I actually have 2 jobs, both at church's. I am an Administrative Asst. for my full time job...I do IT ALL...finances, Membership records, send out weekly newsletter, print the Sunday Bulletins, ..seems like I do everything but preach LOL
Did I mention that I DO IT ALL.....LOL...
My 2nd job is Financial Secretary .. Obviously I deal with all the church's money, balance the books, pay all the bills, and do all the reports for the corresponding financial committees.