What is everyone's career?

badkharma

I traded commodities (yes, porkbellies, soybeans, gold, eurocurrency, s&p index, crude oil, etc. etc.) for awhile - both for myself and others. Crazy world.

stryder

I just got my dream job, working on a horse farm that breeds Quarter Horses! Whooo Hoo!:jumping:
Stryder:joy:

redwinger

Originally posted by waterfaller1
Bartender/server..would rather be shoveling horse _ _ _ _:D

I used to shovel horseBLEEP for a living. Before I got into the IT business. My family trained racehorses. Use to race at Tampa Bay downs during the winter.

robchuck

My title is Technical Arts Coordinator, which means I produce videos and other fun things of that nature at a local church, where I'm also responsible for running the A/V during services.
I also spend time teaching community education courses at a local liberal arts college.

S

suprbeagle

I currently work for a public accounting firm but I'll be resigning April 15.
I am also a full-time nursing student, scheduled to begin my clinicals in the fall.
If I could go back and do it all over again, I'd become an equine veterinarian.

I

iluvfish

bking:D
LOL!!
I'm an RN - work in ICU and chemo. LOVE THEM BOTH!!!:)

knoxville

wow everyone has such cool jobs, im an addiction counsellor, looking to switch careers, seeing too many people hit rock bottom takes its toll on a person.

polarpooch

I work with bombs, C4, TNT, nukes, you name it, Im in the Air Force
Holy cats! Forgive me for saying this, but your job sounds really, really cool and interesting (and dangerous). Is it bad I think this way?
math teacher.... some people consider me the solution.....others consider me the problem.
Definately part of the SOLUTION!
im an addiction counsellor, looking to switch careers, seeing too many people hit rock bottom takes its toll on a person.
I'll bet it is. I could never do that job...I don't think I have that kind of patience or that kind of compassion. Kudos to you:)

I'm a master of the Custodial Arts.... Or a janitor if you wanna be a ---- about it...
....actually I work at chuckee cheese dressing up as a mouse and or fixing coin jams out of stinking skiball machines:rolleyes:

beachbumtx

HIya!,
I am a career student of the Marine Sciences. I have worked aboard a research vessel for two summers. I have worked locally on many projects. Currently tagging sharks for Mote Marine Labs for a Texas Study. I also volunteer as a rehab supervisor for marine mammals. I also work in a LFS for extra money.

brownleaf

Architect, love the design part, hate the other parts that come w/ it:nervous: . But in the end, it's a BIG reward to see imagination became reality!:happy: