what is/was your first car

fanker

im 15 and getting my permit soon. i really want a '94 or newer ford powerstroke diesel but if i dont save up enough money my bro is giving me his old truck. a '76 dodge ram charger that was mad into a truck w/ a removable top. it has a 360 w/ dual flomasters w/out cats 6" lift w/ 31s for now but im getting 35s
heres a pic
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ictures014.jpg
the camo is made by 3m its a big decal. its perfect for where im from. boulder creek

zanoshanox

That is sick you filthy redneck...lmao. I just got my permit and my new prelude, probably not something you would dig but I like it. Lol. Good luck with your truck.

zanoshanox

Here it is. It's a '92 Honda Prelude with a spyder custom body kit, cold air intake, DC headers, racing module, and a bunch of other adons. Quarter mile=13.8 (best time)

27mtaylor

My first truck was an '88 Ford Ranger with a 2.0 liter 4 cyl. I topped it out at 87 mph going down a steep hill with a stiff wind at my back, lol.

aw2

A grey, 1987 Ford Ranger extended cab, with burgandy vinyl ********.
No exhaust...not even a manifold...and this is what I had to drive in high school! All 4 wheelwells were rusted out.
People could hear me from 3 - 4 blocks away. I could never get away with being late to school because the teachers could hear me coming...the faster I drove, the louder it was.
It's name..."Greased Lighting"

It finally gave out, one night, around midnight. I was on my way to my high school girlfriends house, in the next town. The trans went out and I had to walk 4.5 miles through pitch black, back road, coal mining country, out in the middle of NOWHERE.

27mtaylor

That's too funny. Mine made a whistling noise as I drove down the road. All my friends knew when I was getting close. It didn't have power steering or power brakes so whenever I would go to park, I would really have to fight the steering wheel to get into a space. As much as I hated that truck, I miss it. ...although I wouldn't give up my F-150 4x4 that I'm driving now for it, lol

fogger

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Here it is. It's a '92 Honda Prelude with a spyder custom body kit, cold air intake, DC headers, racing module, and a bunch of other adons. Quarter mile=13.8 (best time)
you called him a filthy redneck but you have a little wannabe fast and the furious car

bs21

1967 GTO, but wanted to do alot of stuff to it to restore it but after buying the car then saving for college it just sits around. now i drive a '95 civic

hiptang

My first car was (and i still have it) a 1992 eagle talon tsi awd. I have had so much fun with this car and have gotten into to much trouble with it. Spent way to much money on it but it is fast and looks good. not the best picture. sorry.

salty tank

Originally Posted by zanoshanox

Can i ask you somthing? You allready have that car and you dont even have your license? Do you have a job? Man i remember i had a job every summer starting in 6th grade and finally by 9th grade i was working after school. I worked for all my stuff. My parents bought me clothes and food.