What is your first name?

27mtaylor

Bluegirl, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one on here that says "y'all". I'm a country boy myself, though I didn't grow up on a farm. Newnan, huh? Home of Alan Jackson. I went to college with some folks from that area. By the way, I will be at the Dome Monday night watching the dawgs in the Sugar Bowl!!

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
iam pretty good though, right adam
uhh, uhh, uhh...LOL! Not bad..for a beginner.

bluegirl

Originally Posted by 27mtaylor
Bluegirl, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one on here that says "y'all". I'm a country boy myself, though I didn't grow up on a farm. Newnan, huh? Home of Alan Jackson. I went to college with some folks from that area. By the way, I will be at the Dome Monday night watching the dawgs in the Sugar Bowl!!
Oh that rocks! I'm on my way home tomorrow for the weekend.

27mtaylor

Originally Posted by bluegirl
Oh that rocks! I'm on my way home tomorrow for the weekend.
So what are you doing in Kentucky? What made you want to leave the great state of Georgia?

27mtaylor

Originally Posted by bluegirl
My husband is Army and based at Fort Campbell, KY, we go where they tell us to.
Gotcha... I understand. I totally respect and am thankful for what those guys do. I guess you get to see the county a little bit that way. My wife's brother was stationed in Hawaii, so we went over there and stayed with him. It was awsome!!

space_geek

Originally Posted by surfer11
hey adam how do you join aim?
Uhh...I cant really remember. Type aol instant messanger in google and it should bring you to an aol page where you sign up and you then install it. When you do, let me know your screen name!

puffer24/7

need help quick, should my pump coming off of my wet/dry be hot, i have never noticed because i have never touched it but it is hot,wondering if this is normal, thought i would get a quick response here, please help

space_geek

Is it in or out of the sump? Keep an eye on it, the external ones CAN be fire hazards. Yes, they do run hot, but they shouldnt be so hot that you cant leave your finger on it for 15 seconds. It should just be warm. If it IS that hot, unplug it, and call your LFS in the morning.

puffer24/7

i can hold my hand on it but it is still hot, plus it says it will automatically turn itself off if it reaches 214 degrees

space_geek

Yeah, I wouldnt worry then if it turns off automatically. Those external ones run VERY hot. I dont like them. They always made me nervous and that stinkin LFS I worked at.