Whisk's Aquapod 24g journal

whisk

Thanks Nano, i love em too, they are cooler than i thought.
Thanks Dzel! I wrote it in hopes it will help others out. And so far i am loving my firefish, they have personality, i heard they are a easy fish to take care of, and the colors on them, especially if you look up close, is some of the craziest gradients of color i have seen. Good luck on your biocube.

cal559

Whisk...Your tank is looking awesome...
I'm glad your firefish paired up...

There probably awesome to watch swimming around the tank together...

whisk

thanks Cal, they were buddies at first, but now one is chasing the other one around, he's not biting him but there is definitely some chasing.

we'll have to see how it goes

whisk

I went snorkeling in Oahu, in Hanauma Bay and Waikiki beach. I'll get pictures of it some time this week. I just need to get my butt over to the store and develop them.

nissan577

haha lol me and whisk and um scottallert lol my bad go snorkeling we are snorkeling kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
this is me, whisk, scottallert and subie scuba diving other people is who ever wants to include them selves! lol

and this is me, whisk, scottallert scubadiving and subie taking our sexy pic!

scottallert

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2900410
haha lol me and whisk and um scottallert lol my bad go snorkeling we are snorkeling kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
this is me, whisk, scottallert and subie scuba diving other people is who ever wants to include them selves! lol

and this is me, whisk, scottallert scubadiving and subie taking our sexy pic!

LOL, im finally getting certified this month, ive been diving for a while but havent gotten certified
P.S If i had my

[hr]
gun i would be having snapper for dinner