Who are you (member photo thread)

S

siptang

siptang = gentle in many different regions of the world if not in all.
and I'm specie of a male gender thus a man... I think I define "gentle" + man. lol.
Fly on a wall lol, I love it!
Alright, I won't ask for your age. What year were you born? lol.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/880#post_3487820
siptang = gentle in many different regions of the world if not in all.
and I'm specie of a male gender thus a man... I think I define "gentle" + man. lol.
Fly on a wall lol, I love it!
Alright, I won't ask for your age. What year were you born? lol.
Bwahahahaaaa, at first I thought he asked what you were wearing!!!! Lol.........
so much for the Siptang= gentle! Lol

S

siptang

siptang also = Truth! lol.
lmbo, what you are wearing puhahahha Keith, what were you thinking hahaha.

sweat90lx

SouthernWolf yes I have fished there many, many times. My dad had a 33" mudfish mounted in his office. lol
Sadly there are not many black bass left in the swamp. Our latest huge wildfire started in an area known as Sweat Farms, not my people. I know many people that are just like the turtleman and you can take a nap before they finish a sentence. I might talk a little slow and have a southern drawl too. lol
I had a birthday this week to officially be mid 30s. I am still young though.

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweat90lx http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/880#post_3487934
SouthernWolf yes I have fished there many, many times. My dad had a 33" mudfish mounted in his office. lol
Sadly there are not many black bass left in the swamp. Our latest huge wildfire started in an area known as Sweat Farms, not my people. I know many people that are just like the turtleman and you can take a nap before they finish a sentence. I might talk a little slow and have a southern drawl too. lol
I had a birthday this week to officially be mid 30s. I am still young though.
Awesome, I love southern twang!
Happy birthday!

S

siptang

LMBO, Reagan's first term was 81-85 and you mentioned it was in the earlier of the term so I just did the math not going by how old we think you look hahaha.
Also what's wrong with late twenties??!?
I'm heading into the first year of my third decade lol.
Jeff - you are an old fart sir. ;) just kidding buddy. You don't look a day over 50! hahahahahha

deejeff442

well i dont feel a day over 60 lately.but up to buffalo naxt thursday to eat some wings,drink some beer and see alot of friends.when you leave for the cruise?

S

siptang

I leave not tomorrow but Saturday after. i will be gone for a week. I have a one more week of vacation after that so we will see how that goes.
I'm sure you feel much younger then that jeff lmbo and sounds like you have an awesome weekend coming up!!!

rlablan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/880#post_3488433
LMBO, Reagan's first term was 81-85 and you mentioned it was in the earlier of the term so I just did the math not going by how old we think you look hahaha.
Also what's wrong with late twenties??!?
I'm heading into the first year of my third decade lol.
Jeff - you are an old fart sir. ;) just kidding buddy. You don't look a day over 50! hahahahahha
Nothing is wrong with it, unless you aren't in your late twenties. lol
I never said early. I said I was a Reagan baby and that I was born during the presidency of Reagan. I never said anything about what term... Just... "during".
I am 23. I am nowhere near my late 20's lol I was born during the last few months of his last term. :)