Who are you (member photo thread)

S

siptang

Ahhh my mistake sorry. My brain had a spasm or something and imagined things I think lol. 23 is a nice age and you don't look old at all so don't get plastic surgery . ;)

novahobbies

Sip, "Mudfishing" is not a sport (at least not one I'd engage in!), but a "Mudfish," AKA Bowfin, is a type of archaic fish that has a primitive lung and poorly developed gills. It's also a very strong fighting fish, but from what I've heard the name "Mudfish" developed because of the way they taste. I'll take their word for that, no inclination to try it.
Oh and as for drunk stories....yup...yours takes it. I've had some good fuzzy memories, some of my oldest friends from High School are still the ones I choose to get smashed with these days, and I vaguely remember a Y2K new years party wherein a certain number of fireworks were misfired and landed in my the back of my friend's hatchback, prompting her to laugh hysterically, then with dawning realization, wave her hands in the air, yelling....."HEEEEEY......that's MY car!!!"
I should point out that this individual (who will remain nameless) is also a COP.
Rae, a gentleman never asks. No matter if the woman is a lady or not. It's just not necessary information.
Besides.
You are clearly 21 and not a day older.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by novahobbies http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/900#post_3488490
Sip, "Mudfishing" is not a sport (at least not one I'd
engage in!), but a "Mudfish," AKA Bowfin, is a type of archaic fish that has a primitive lung and poorly developed gills. It's also a very strong fighting fish, but from what I've heard the name "Mudfish" developed because of the way they taste. I'll take their word for that, no inclination to try it.
Oh and as for drunk stories....yup...yours takes it. I've had some good fuzzy memories, some of my oldest friends from High School are still the ones I choose to get smashed with these days, and I vaguely remember a Y2K new years party wherein a certain number of fireworks were misfired and landed in my the back of my friend's hatchback, prompting her to laugh hysterically, then with dawning realization, wave her hands in the air, yelling....."HEEEEEY......that's MY car!!!"
I should point out that this individual (who will remain nameless) is also a COP.
Rae, a gentleman never asks. No matter if the woman is a lady or not. It's just not necessary information.
Besides.
You are clearly 21 and not a day older.
Such the charmer my man!
Hey anything over 18 years of age is legal pal! Lol!!

kiefers

I am fading badly. This week at work has kicked me where the lord split me!
Sorry, so off topic but I felt I had to share!

rlablan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/900#post_3488501
Wrong... I dont know how many times I have seen a 16 yr old that looked at least 21. Now day's Im not going down that road without a full background check and DNA test to confirm identity. These gals are just growing up way to early now days.
I think the age is necessary info. You just have to be crafty about it... If you're gonna blurt it out like that, why not ask how much she weighs or what color hair dye she uses... ask how much she paid for her breasts while you're at it. People just need to have a little tact about these things. I am old fashioned in a way that you shouldn't ask but as far as the age thing... If I were a guy, I would never assume. I would not be above digging for a license or something... chicks are nuts.
and thank you, Nova. I would like someone to think I look 21 but not that I act like I am 21. I want to look good enough for people to think I have swiss cheese brain, not think that I actually do.

S

siptang

heh heh I'm just clueless and senseless

Nova - you sir are a smooth criminal hahaha.
Keith - sorry about the terrible week..

kiefers

the older the cheese, the better the taste.
Some women are like fine vintage wine, the older they get the sharper they are. (experienced) Lol
Spanko or Joe can comment at any time now!
JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlablan http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/900#post_3488503
I think the age is necessary info. You just have to be crafty about it... If you're gonna blurt it out like that, why not ask how much she weighs or what color hair dye she uses... ask how much she paid for her breasts while you're at it. People just need to have a little tact about these things. I am old fashioned in a way that you shouldn't ask but as far as the age thing... If I were a guy, I would never assume. I would not be above digging for a license or something... chicks are nuts.
and thank you, Nova. I would like someone to think I look 21 but not that I act like I am 21. I want to look good enough for people to think I have swiss cheese brain, not think that I actually do.

Mainly cause I dont care how much they weigh. It's just a number. Some girls look better with a little weight.. .and some dont. My last two GF's outweighed me (Im 205lbs).... come to think of it... they were older than me as well. Gotta love those older women. As for the boobs... I prefer real. Don't care if they are big, small, or otherwise... as long as they are real. Be happy with what you are given and make the most of it.... that goes for the guys to. I've heard of guys getting enlargments as well.
I do agree on the tact though... .HOWEVER I don't know how many times I have ran across someone that wanted to play games. Sorry..... but statutory isn't a game. I've got a girl at my Exxon that I think is attempting to flirt with me (dont read signals very well.. .you're better off to hit me across the head with a frying pan), but I do know she isn't older than me and she looks really young. While she is cute... .it had the potential to get me into some trouble.... so I just keep moving on.