Who Lives In Pa ???

king4345

Nice stuff!!!!!! I will have to break out the camera. My tank in noway compares though... It is a major work in progess. :thinking:

spankey

Thanks guys.
My tank has been set up for about a year and a few month now. If I can dig up a picture of what it looked like when I first set it up.... You wouldn't beleive this is the same tank....
Wahoooo

chadman

yeah my tank has been up for about five months now...its only a 30g and is quickly getting filled up to the limits....i will eventually if i want to continue packing my tank have to re do my rockwork....i will get some pics for you guys soon it is a little messy right now...i was just at that pet place and picked up a sweet rock covered with mushrooms...they have a ton of mushroom rocks up there by the way....and i had to move some corals around to make space for it...but i will have a pic soon....

king4345

Here ya go. Our 180 R/R AGA black back tank. It was an upgrade from my 100 gallon acrylic. It has been up for approx. 1 month. The coral load is nothing compared to yours but, that's why I'm looking to trade out some and buy some.
1 green hammer coral, 1 purple hammer coral, several zoos, several mushrooms, 1 green torch coral. I had 2 wonderful kenya trees until the switch.... :mad:
Looking to get the light upgraded here this summer I hope....

shiby1510

finally someone semi near pittsburgh.
What kind of setup do you have Jay&Beck?
and btw. welcome to the forums.

timdaddie

I'm from West York, I'm addicted to That Fish Place. Before gas went up I was making two trips a week there. Now I'm down to one. (just have to make sure I get it all on the first run LOL)
I have a 55 its been running for 4 to 5 months now I have close to 55 lb. of live rock in it. I also have close to 40 lb. of live sand. There are two Dominos, and 30 hermits. going to buy some snails this week.