Who will win the Super Bowl?

krj-1168

To early to call - who will win the Super Bowl. Since we don't even know who will be in it.
If I had to make a guess as to which to teams that might be - i'd likely go with the Packers (NFC) & the Colts (AFC).
While I wish I could say my Carolina Panthers - sadly they aren't that good this year.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ya but this one could be 4 in 7 years. it would be ur 6th in 50 years
Ummm, you do realise, that they haven't been playing football for 50 years right. Please tell me you understand what those XLI really means.
Greatness is measured over time. Not 7 years.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by Chano
nah mine are more of a gold than a brown. I guess its really more like bangal colors but we wont tell them that they may decide to be jumpers.
Now that you mention it the ones in your avatar do kind of look like bengals...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Ummm, you do realise, that they haven't been playing football for 50 years right. Please tell me you understand what those XLI really means.
Greatness is measured over time. Not 7 years.
I was being sarcastic..... ya and its means 41... And im saying the Patriots are great now, the greatest team in the 7 years...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by krj-1168
To early to call - who will win the Super Bowl. Since we don't even know who will be in it.
If I had to make a guess as to which to teams that might be - i'd likely go with the Packers (NFC) & the Colts (AFC).
While I wish I could say my Carolina Panthers - sadly they aren't that good this year.

We have been pick the superbowl since the begining of the season
IMO I really dont get how people can be so confident about the colts

kerriann

I was being sarcastic..... ya and its means 41... And im saying the Patriots are great now, the greatest team in the 7 years...

didn't you guys just have some big cheating scandal or somethin goin on up there???
and we just celebrated our 75th anniversary season. so they have actually been playing football for over 50 years i believe...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
didn't you guys just have some big cheating scandal or somethin goin on up there???
and we just celebrated our 75th anniversary season. so they have actually been playing football for over 50 years i believe...
wasnt that in the first half of the first game against the 1-8 jets?
I didnt say that u havent been playing football for 50 years so dont say that too me

bjoe23

Originally Posted by austin
cowboys > your team
we all ready beat the cowboys
patriots > cowboys

kerriann

wasnt that in the first half of the first game against the 1-8 jets?
I didnt say that u havent been playing football for 50 years so dont say that too me

i know, just figured i'd save a post and add it to that one

reefraff

steelers crushed ravens!
49ers lose again! keep losing 9ers we got ur 1st round pick!
Yeah but the cheating penalty means the Cheatriots have to give up the first round pick if they reach the playoffs. I don't see the comish letting them have a high first round choice and yes, he does get to make the rules up as he goes along

bjoe23

Originally Posted by reefraff
Yeah but the cheating penalty means the Cheatriots have to give up the first round pick if they reach the playoffs. I don't see the comish letting them have a high first round choice and yes, he does get to make the rules up as he goes along

you guys are getting ridcolus (spelling). it was in the FIRST half of the FIRST game against the 2-9 jets. And its a fact that MOST teams do it, and we happen to be the ones who got caught. And when we are 10-0 and winning games by 30 points, i dont think we need it.

flpriest

you guys are getting ridcolus (spelling). it was in the FIRST half of the FIRST game against the 2-9 jets. And its a fact that MOST teams do it, and we happen to be the ones who got caught. And when we are 10-0 and winning games by 30 points, i dont think we need it.
11-0
Whew, that was a close one!