Why we are losing the war in Iraq...

rbaldino

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
Then why don't they teach that at schools, And how come nobody talks about the aztecs and mayans being civilized since before 1195..Chistopher columbus gave the Natives the name Indians cause he tought he was in India when he first arrived in "America"....and he wasn't even in North america he was in the south my friends....
The Aztecs were far more civilized in Astronomy then the Euros..the Euros where still in the dark!!!And the aztecs already were figuring out planets back then... Thus why UFO's like mexico cause they were the first civililized tribe on earth(at least in the west continent).. Also it wasn't America it was Anahuatl..(Aztec for "land by the two seas") If you have notice NASA still follows the aztec calendar..
Do i have to school you guys some more:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etg9ExbIJus
Here's a little history on Columbus..Barney stylehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvRFZ4Mxbo
I thought aliens built all that stuff in South America and taught the natives all that stuff. I mean, weren't they just alien slaves or something? Oh wait, that's Alien vs Predator.
Seriously, Aztec. Columbus is thought of as important not because he "discovered" the Americas, but because his voyage was the beginning of westward expansion. His was the one that mattered. Vikings may have been here earlier, and there's some evidence to suggest that even the Chinese were. But those efforts made no long term difference. They didn't change the world.

aztec reef

Did the aliens build that stuff in Egypt?
Columbus was looking for India Not America..He ended up here by accident..

rbaldino

Did the aliens build that stuff in Egypt?
You tell me. You seem to have a direct line to the homeworld.

Columbus was looking for India Not America..He ended up here by accident..
Yes, I know. That has no bearing on how important his voyage was and why he is the one we remember.
You know, maybe you should blame the Aztecs and Mayans for not getting to Europe before Columbus got here. They could have saved him a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure the aliens could have beamed them over.

aztec reef

Originally Posted by rbaldino
You tell me. You seem to have a direct line to the homeworld.
Yes the aliens came down and gave us sacred Knowlege to build the piramyds but they did not made them for us..they just gave us the knowlege..
The Aztecs were the only ones that cared for Nature and that gave back to Earth..

Yes, I know. That has no bearing on how important his voyage was and why he is the one we remember.
You know, maybe you should blame the Aztecs and Mayans for not getting to Europe before Columbus got here. They could have saved him a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure the aliens could have beamed them over.

I blame the greed and Genocidal Legacy, just like Hitler..Too bad the Aztecs werent offered 3 big ships(la nina, la pinta, y la santa maria)+ armed forces with fire weapons..

Scientists haven't even figure out how the Aztecs new so much back in Ancient times..Can you? Yet NASA follows the maya calendar???? why?

rbaldino

I blame the greed and Genocidal Legacy, just like Hitler..Too bad the Aztecs werent offered 3 big ships(la nina, la pinta, y la santa maria)+ armed forces with fire weapons..

What, the aliens couldn't have hooked them up with ray guns? Seriously, if the aliens were going to go to all the trouble of civilizing the natives, they could have at least given them a couple of ray guns and a flying saucer.

aztec reef

Well its not that easy.. you have to earn it first..
Aliens don't cause WAR nor do they want war..humans aren't ready for that type of technology.why would they give Humans ray guns???? That would be like giving 2 year olds loaded Guns to play with..NONSENSE!!!

rbaldino

Well its not that easy.. you have to earn it first..
Aliens don't cause WAR nor do they want war..humans aren't ready for that type of technology.why would they give Humans ray guns???? That would be like giving 2 year olds loaded Guns to play with..NONSENSE!!!
Then why did the aliens give them any information at all? There's no telling what they could have done with it.

aztec reef

Cause the Aztecs apreciated Nature.. they build cities around it.. Earth evolves on its own..The eagles eat the snakes, the snakes eat the mouse and so on..Everything has a predator EXCEPT humans...Humans have to kill each other in order to keep balance on EARTH and the Aztecs knew this back then, thus why they sacrificed people(usually liers and corrupt people)They were giving back to earth and keeping it balanced...If you think about it Humans are their own predators, they kill each other, they get in accidents, they spread decease etc...aztecs knew this, it's how the EARTH must keep its balance...

rbaldino

Cause the Aztecs apreciated Nature.. they build cities around it.. Earth evolves on its own..The eagles eat the snakes, the snakes eat the mouse and so on..Everything has a predator EXCEPT humans...Humans have to kill each other in order to keep balance on EARTH and the Aztecs knew this back then, thus why they sacrificed people(usually liers and corrupt people)They were giving back to earth and keeping it balanced...If you think about it Humans are their own predators, they kill each other, they get in accidents, they spread decease etc...aztecs knew this, it's how the EARTH must keep its balance...
Well, then it was nice of the Aztecs to let the Europeans shoot and slice them and give them diseases, all in the name of balance. Nice of the terrorists to let us kill them, too.
Let's keep it up, folks! The Earth is counting on us!

aztec reef

Well too bad the aztecs didn't have fire arms Or i would think the outcome would be different..Also Christopher columbus was a genocidal idiot, he showed his true colors by killing 95% of indigenas(natives and aztecs) people, intentionally using biological warfare(in the form of smallpox that killed 70 to 100 million of the people with this monstrous weapon of mass destruction), enslaving the remains of the aztecs ..1502 Moctezuma II became the ruler, 1519 Cortez came to mexico and killed Moctezuma II, 1521 Tenochtitlan (aztec city)was destroyed ..and so on...
that's right this world is not Man-made, Its not a coincedence,Its not alien made and certainly it's not scientifically made, There's a creator of Mother Nature)=Earth and all the other Galaxis, stars,planets ect....... Get it right!

rbaldino

Well too bad the aztecs didn't have fire arms Or i would think the outcome would be different..
that's right this world is not Man-made, Its not a coincedence,Its not alien made and certainly it's not scientifically made, There's a creator of Mother Nature)=Earth and all the other Galaxis, stars,planets ect....... Get it right!
Yeah, and too bad he couldn't have figured out a better way to keep it in balance. Seems pretty cruel to make us kill each other to take care of that.

aztec reef

Yeah, and too bad he couldn't have figured out a better way to keep it in balance. Seems pretty cruel to make us kill each other to take care of that.
He did figure it out! Thus why we have religions..But like i said everything is premeditaded and he knew there would be doubters,sinners. its harsh but if you think about every evilnesss that goes on in the world its only fair!! its History! Humans are writing their own future..God new he was going to become a myth in this ERA...
Have you ever wonder why you never see much history of the aztecs and their acomplishments??? (on National Geographic channel ,History channel ,Science channel,Discovery)Yet you see a bunch about ancient egypt..why? that's the eastern continent.. aren't we in the West?

rbaldino

He did figure it out! Thus why we have religions..But like i said everything is premeditaded and he knew there would be doubters,sinners. its harsh but if you think about every evilnesss that goes on in the world its only fair!! its History! Humans are writing their own future..God new he was going to become a myth in this ERA...
So are you saying that only evil people get killed?

Have you ever wonder why you never see much history of the aztecs and their acomplishments??? (on National Geographic channel ,History channel ,Science channel,Discovery)Yet you see a bunch about ancient egypt..why? that's the eastern continent.. aren't we in the West?
No, I've never wondered that, because I've actually seen quite a bit of it, and read about it in school. Besides, according to you, the Aztecs didn't really accomplish much of anything. They were just doing the dirty work for the aliens.

aztec reef

So are you saying that only evil people get killed?
No, I've never wondered that, because I've actually seen quite a bit of it, and read about it in school. Besides, according to you, the Aztecs didn't really accomplish much of anything. They were just doing the dirty work for the aliens.

No, every Human dies, the rightchess ones go to heaven and the sinners to hell..read the Bibble all the way through Revelations..No humans are perfect so they all sin, its up to God who he is willing to forgive!! depending on your criminal background!!
We're talking about a civilization 2300 bc. 4300 years of being civilized..
Actually they acomplished alot, and the US Democracy/Judicial system revolves around it..check this out ! i'm taking you back to pre-school..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LytUe8m7-4

1journeyman

Let's keep this thread on topic, shall we?
Aztec, If you want to post your theories in a seperate thread, start one.
Quit hijacking other threads to spout off this stuff. I'm sure aliens and South American culture can both be healthy discussions.
(And no, the government did not censor your threads, I did.. and I'm not on their payroll).

aztec reef

Be my guest..I'm waiting to hear some replies!!! sure some of us can't handle the Thruth....So show me some, any, even a phony article.. facts on who controls the media..and how Good we're winning the war. Lets see what Great education we're talking about..
Sorry for going of topic but someone asks me something. I will answer! hey at least i put my money where my mouth is..

groupergenius

So then is it controlled by the Jews??? if the Goverment doesn't ! who does? The american peeps?? try that for Education!! You guy's are out dated..You probably are the kind that thinks christopher columbus dicovered America,Or that the World is flat!!

So was it Amerigo Vaspuzzi or Vikings or Inuit Indians from Siberia??? And of course the world is not flat...it's elliptical. If it was flat it wouldn't spin right.

If the media was controlled by the government, why is there so much bias against the administration? Must be a clever diversion to keep us from knowing the truth. The Republican party is secretly devising a plan to flatten the Earth and throw it off it's orbit to sling all the Democrats off into space while cleverly hanging on.
Sound crazy?? That's my point.

rbaldino

So show me some, any, even a phony article.. facts on who controls the media.
Rupert Murdoch, who, I must admit, could be an alien.

aztec reef

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
So was it Amerigo Vaspuzzi or Vikings or Inuit Indians from Siberia??? And of course the world is not flat...it's elliptical. If it was flat it wouldn't spin right.

here's comes the clowns that take the thread out of topic!!
1. It could Also spin if it was flat, why NOT..(although it won't go upside down in high speeds like the roller coasters)Or the seas would be empty everytime).. you can't feel the spin can you? Also if it where to go upside down fast we would be dumped in space, right?

If the media was controlled by the government, why is there so much bias against the administration? Must be a clever diversion to keep us from knowing the truth. The Republican party is secretly devising a plan to flatten the Earth and throw it off it's orbit to sling all the Democrats off into space while cleverly hanging on.
2.No way, that's the reason why there is so much against the Administration cause the Thruth is starting to come out!! Or should i say it leaks out? The republicans & the Democrats or any humans could ONLY dream on..
Lets keep posts on topic so that my post don't keep getting deleted

Sound crazy?? That's my point.
Now who's crazy
?