Why we needed AZ immigration law 1070 in AZ

reefraff

Now the scumbag in charge of ICE says they might not accept illegals turned over under the AZ law.
" Echoing comments by President Barack Obama and others in the administration, Morton said that Arizona’s new law targeting illegal immigration is not “good government.” The law makes it a crime to be in the state illegally and requires police to check suspects for immigration paperwork.
Morton said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona officials. The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, not a patchwork of state laws, he said.
“I don’t think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution,” Morton said.
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/2...us-by-arizona/

stdreb27

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3271405
Now the scumbag in charge of ICE says they might not accept illegals turned over under the AZ law.
" Echoing comments by President Barack Obama and others in the administration, Morton said that Arizona’s new law targeting illegal immigration is not “good government.” The law makes it a crime to be in the state illegally and requires police to check suspects for immigration paperwork.
Morton said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona officials. The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, not a patchwork of state laws, he said.
“I don’t think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution,” Morton said.
lol figures

bionicarm

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3271405
I guess Arizona can do with them like the drug cartels are doing to their citizens in the towns along the Mexico border - shoot them, decapitate them, and hang their heads on a stick along the US/Mexico border. Let a few illegals see that right after they cross the river, and I bet you $100 they'd turn right around and head back home.

darthtang aw

Update in Albuquerque.
Last week the Mayor enacfted a new policy that anyone arrested would have their citizen status checked out and confirmed. Anyone found to be illegal would be turned over to ICE.
In one week our local PD turned over 35 individuals found to be in country illegally. all arrested for various forms of violence.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3271417
Update in Albuquerque.
Last week the Mayor enacfted a new policy that anyone arrested would have their citizen status checked out and confirmed. Anyone found to be illegal would be turned over to ICE.
In one week our local PD turned over 35 individuals found to be in country illegally. all arrested for various forms of violence.
I've got family in Albuquerque.

reefraff

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3271417
Update in Albuquerque.
Must be a racist mayor

morales67

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3271410
I guess Arizona can do with them like the drug cartels are doing to their citizens in the towns along the Mexico border - shoot them, decapitate them, and hang their heads on a stick along the US/Mexico border. Let a few illegals see that right after they cross the river, and I bet you $100 they'd turn right around and head back home.
Do you realize what you just said? Don't forget that they're just as much human beings as you are. The only thing that's different is where they come from. Neither you or anyone else has the right to take the life of someone for any reason. Yes, they're here illegally, and yes, a lot of them are too destructive to be allowed to stay, but you talk about them like they're some lesser species. Some of them really do actually want to have a better life. You are sick because of what you said and how you said it, like it's no big deal. And you're no better if you mimic the inappropriate actions of someone else to justify the idea. They may all be Mexicans, but they're not all the same person, with the same set of ideas and beliefs.

mantisman51

I agree with everything you said Morales. But please don't forget that whether they are from Mexico, Canada or anywhere else, if someone didn't apply for citizenship, submit their background check,then wait for their visa they need to be deported. No one from any country should be able to break the law then demand the laws be changed for them. And no one should be able to immigrate here and then get any government assistance of any kind-ever! My great-grandfather did it the right way and waited 3 1/2 years to come over from Ireland. No race or nationality deserves special treatment and exclusion from following the law.

mantisman51

BTW, you can't find someone more opposed to illegal immigration than me. But I have given water and food and called the BP to assist with illegals who were lost or abandoned by the coyotes in the desert. I have nothing but compassion for those seeking a better life. But we can't fix Mexico's broken system nor be expected to be the nanny for their poor. Mexico's poor are their responsibility, not America's.

mrdc

Just got this in an email. I will need to check to see if they are factual.
What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens
in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work..
Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.
In 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals!
The program was called "Operation Wetback."
It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!
Now... if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.
If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter "Operation Wetback"
into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes... 12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by morales67
http:///forum/post/3271545
Do you realize what you just said? Don't forget that they're just as much human beings as you are. The only thing that's different is where they come from. Neither you or anyone else has the right to take the life of someone for any reason. Yes, they're here illegally, and yes, a lot of them are too destructive to be allowed to stay, but you talk about them like they're some lesser species. Some of them really do actually want to have a better life. You are sick because of what you said and how you said it, like it's no big deal. And you're no better if you mimic the inappropriate actions of someone else to justify the idea. They may all be Mexicans, but they're not all the same person, with the same set of ideas and beliefs.
Well, just so you know, I don't think he was being literal... I'm not one to defend bionic very often.

bionicarm

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3271688
Well, just so you know, I don't think he was being literal... I'm not one to defend bionic very often.
Is a shock isn't it? You are correct in your assessment. I told you about the four guys they found with their decapaitated heads on the hood of the truck, with their bodies in the bed. Point I'm making morales is the people of Mexico have no respect or humanity for their own people. They're willing to kill innocent victims all for the drug cause. Should the US stoop to their sub-human level? Depends who you ask. Read the stories here of the individuals who live along the Mexico border in Arizona. Their property is being destroyed, their lives are being threatened. Do they sit idly by waiting for the Feds to do something, or do they take the matter into their own hands? Drastic times leads to drastic measures. Shock value does wonders for the soul. You tell me how to keep the illegals from coming over here. Electric fences? Alligators and pirahna's in the Rio Grande? Donate a trillion dollars to the Mexican Govt. so they can boost their economy and create jobs and better living conditions for their people? Build permanent military facilities along the entire US/Mexico border and house all our troops there? Have them run 24/7 - 365 patrols? Provide me solutions morales. I'm done be compassionate.

stdreb27

http:///forum/post/3271709
Is a shock isn't it? You are correct in your assessment. I told you about the four guys they found with their decapaitated heads on the hood of the truck, with their bodies in the bed. Point I'm making morales is the people of Mexico have no respect or humanity for their own people. They're willing to kill innocent victims all for the drug cause. Should the US stoop to their sub-human level? Depends who you ask. Read the stories here of the individuals who live along the Mexico border in Arizona. Their property is being destroyed, their lives are being threatened. Do they sit idly by waiting for the Feds to do something, or do they take the matter into their own hands? Drastic times leads to drastic measures. Shock value does wonders for the soul. You tell me how to keep the illegals from coming over here. Electric fences? Alligators and pirahna's in the Rio Grande? Donate a trillion dollars to the Mexican Govt. so they can boost their economy and create jobs and better living conditions for their people? Build permanent military facilities along the entire US/Mexico border and house all our troops there? Have them run 24/7 - 365 patrols? Provide me solutions morales. I'm done be compassionate.
Well out of fairness, I doubt the murders are really condoned by the Mexican people, just a good chuck of soreheads with a multi-billion dollar industry...

bionicarm

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3271710
Well out of fairness, I doubt the murders are really condoned by the Mexican people, just a good chuck of soreheads with a multi-billion dollar industry...
They may not be condoned, but they've become such a norm in the daily lives of the Mexican people, that they've just sort of accepted them. I know guys that work over in Juarez during the week, and they said that they bought "beaters" to drive across the border so they won't stand out. They rarely if ever go out to lunch, but if they do, they insure they get a seat in the middle of the restaurant away from the windows. They NEVER stay there after dark, and wouldn't think about going to a bar. One guy said he and some co-workers went to one of the plazas to pick up some breakfast tacos one day, and there was some commotion around a certain open area. They asked the vendor what was going on, and she just nonchalantly said (in Spanish), "Oh there was some skirmish last night, and they found a head on a bench over there. Just another crazy evening."

reefraff

http:///forum/post/3271854
They may not be condoned, but they've become such a norm in the daily lives of the Mexican people, that they've just sort of accepted them. I know guys that work over in Juarez during the week, and they said that they bought "beaters" to drive across the border so they won't stand out. They rarely if ever go out to lunch, but if they do, they insure they get a seat in the middle of the restaurant away from the windows. They NEVER stay there after dark, and wouldn't think about going to a bar. One guy said he and some co-workers went to one of the plazas to pick up some breakfast tacos one day, and there was some commotion around a certain open area. They asked the vendor what was going on, and she just nonchalantly said (in Spanish), "Oh there was some skirmish last night, and they found a head on a bench over there. Just another crazy evening."

I have come to the conclussion that we should not only put the national guard on the border but the military also, AND GIVE THEM BULLETS. With our unemployment at about 10% there really isn't enough work for the laborers who want a job. If we shut down the drug lanes it will eliminate the need for the drug cartels in Mexico. If some workers die on the border trying to cross so be it. Their whole country would be much better off if we can help Mexico put the cartels out of business. You can't even begine to fix their economy the way things are now

reefraff

Just heard a new report about a Massachusetts legislator that got rear ended by an drunk illegal. No license, no insurance. When the cops interviewed him he just laughed and said nothing was going to happen to him here, he'd just go home to Mexico.
But they add so much to out country.