Would you pay $1,500 for this?

gypsana

Wow what a pricey fish! Can you get a life insurance policy with the purchase? It really is a beautiful fish. BTW I like the new avatar.

locoyo386

If I would know that it would survive for more than a year, I would. It is a very nice angel. Is it a hybrid? Never mind I just saw that it is.

spanko

Yup hybrid cross between C.flavissimus and C. eibli
It is a beauty though isn't it. Nice dwarf angel for those nano tankers.
Thanx gypsana. Felling okay by the way?

lion_crazz

Beautiful fish but if I spending $1500 on an angel, I am getting a large angel that I will always see in the tank.

fishkid13

Heck yes. Lets see, working 4 hours one day a week getting paid $7 hour.... equals I am going to need a second job.

gypsana

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3075176
Yup hybrid cross between C.flavissimus and C. eibli

It is a beauty though isn't it. Nice dwarf angel for those nano tankers.
Thanx gypsana. Felling okay by the way?
Felling GREAT! Thanks for asking!!
Now I have to look for a job

auroradrvr

Considering Eibli x Lemonpeel hybrids are very common in the wild, no way. The only thing companding this price is that the coloration is much, much more vibrant than other specimens brought in,.

aquaknight

If I had the cash flow for a $1500 fish, this guy would probably be like the 7th or 8th most expensive fish in the tank...

anthropo

its a rare fish but there are fish that look pretty similar to this fish that are just as pretty for like 30

jackri

If I had the money to where 1500 for a fish wasn't a big deal and that's what I wanted... yes I would get one.
....... now I'm not in that position so my most pricey fish stands at 135 bucks :)