Yellow Tang Sick Someone Help Me Fast!!!!!!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by nofly45
reefker2 dude what did i do to u???
nothing
viral diease is real!!
yes viral diseases are real, there are more than one and nothing in any of his posts indicated that it was anything more than, A: improper acclimatio B: potentially poor water quality (since we dont know his parameters there is no knowing) C: stress

i thought youre temp. was supposed to be 85 are something
reef tanks are generally run about 75-82 degrees, if there was ammonia in his water and he cranked the temperature up the ammonia content would have turned more toxic, it was bad advice and I pointed that out.

can u please forgive and i was wondering how old he was because he said he was going to school... sorry

Whats to forgive? I dont hate you. I just think your a little too keyed up and need to be a little more sure of your responses (we all make mistakes). RELAX.

goonter

it just seems that you have no idea what you are talking about... yes we know that a viral diease is real... but what in the world would make you think that is what it is? I am sorry but you seem kind of weird... I hope this is some kind of joke.........

reefreak29

Originally Posted by goonter
it just seems that you have no idea what you are talking about... yes we know that a viral diease is real... but what in the world would make you think that is what it is? I am sorry but you seem kind of weird... I hope this is some kind of joke.........
ok this isnt nice anymore nofly its fine dont worry about it

nigerbang

Kinda new that already...No worries...Just chill a little...and take your time..No need to rush things..Just try to get your feet under ya...

nofly45

is a 47 tall a good begginer tank??because i want to put a blue tang a pair of clown fish a yellow and a couple of cleaner shrimp??

nigerbang

is a 47 tall a good begginer tank??because i want to put a blue tang a pair of clown fish a yellow and a couple of cleaner shrimp??
Blue tangs...Nope, Yellow tangs....Nope..Clownfish yep..Shrimp yup..

nigerbang

3 post in a minute and a half....I answered the questions already...Noone is answering because they have grown tired of the relentless machine gun post...Tangs need a 125 or bigger for swimming room alone..

A

anmldr

Hey Niger - where did you get that cool avatar... It kinda makes me thinks of revenge of the cats....

reefreak29

what do u think reeffreak29?
what do i think ? i think a 47 gallon is way to small for any tang but the clowns and shrimp will do fine