young reefers tank contest

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
nice rockwork ponie girl.
Oops..that was ReefDude's tank, ReefDiver. I can't participate as I am....slightly...beyond age.

And you all should be very proud!
Seahorse, that's a great deco, what is the origin?

emperor11

Originally Posted by kindbuds2k
Your 13 now. So how old were you when you started your 55 gallon saltwater tank? And how old is that picture you posted?
Well, I had a different 55 (that unfortunately cracked, and had to be ripped down) and I started that one when I was 10. I waited a year to get some funds back for the new 55, and set it up when I was 12. I'm now 13, and will be 14 in October. The tank in that picture is only about 3 months old. I don't have a digital camera anymore though, so I really can't take any updated pics.

mr. guitar

Ok I'm gonna attempt postin' pictures...
Here's the specs... (Pic is a few weeks old becuase I don't have the awesome fairy wrasse anymore...my starfish ate it)

Tank size- 55 gallon
Filtration- A 400 and 325 gph filter
Lighting- VHO's
Fish...
Green Mandarian Goby
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty
2 Clowns
2 Yellowtail Blue Damsels
3 Green Chromis
Corals...
Red/Green, Blue, and Ricordia Mushrooms
Zoos
Yellow, Green Button, and Green Star Polyps
Frogspawn
Hammer
Brain
Kenya Trees
Candy Cane
Trumpet
Goniopora and Branching Goniopora
Hope it works!!!

mr. guitar

Ok I'm gonna attempt postin a pic
(I'll try and get a front view of the tank later today...This pics a few weeks old becuase the awesome fairy wrasse died...my starfish ate it)

Here's the specs...
Tank size- 55 gallon
Lighting- VHO's
Fish...
Green Mandarian Goby
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty
2 Clowns
3 Green Chromis
Corals...
Red/Green, Blue, and Ricordia Mushrooms
Zoos
Frogspawn
Hammer
Brain
Kenya Trees
Candy Cane
Trumpet
Goniopora and a Branching Goniopora
Hope this works!!!

mr. guitar

Ok I'm gonna attempt to post a pic!!!
This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago because I don't have the awesome fairy wrasse anymore...my starfish ate it!!!

Tank Specs...
Size-55 Gallon
Lighting- VHO's
Fish...
Green Mandarian Goby
Yellow Tang
Coral Beauty
2 Clowns
3 Green Chromis
Corals...
Red/Green, Blue, Ricordia Mushrooms
Zoos
Frogspawn
Hammer
Brain
Kenya Trees
Candy Cane
Trumpet
Goniopora and Branching Goniopora

puffer9006

nice tank guitar how long have you had the goniopora. ive heard they dont live long. like a year at max.
do you feed it anything?

team2jndd

Originally Posted by fishieness
you ended up taking it down? why?
I crashed my car and was in desperate need of money. It sucked to have to do but priorities come first. Dont worry, Ill be back. With that said does anybody have a nano setup for sale?

emperor11

Fanker, when does the contest end? And, are you going to put up a poll to decide the winner, or are you going to be the judge?

fanker

u itll will end.....july 21st and ill put up a poll as soon as i can figure out how to do it.

emperor11

Cool. And, since this is your thread, when you click post reply, somewhere there will be a poll thing. LOL Sorry, that didn't help much.

fanker

i just found out how to do it but who should be the 2 people to choose from? its up 2 u emperor!

emperor11

Originally Posted by fanker
i just found out how to do it but who should be the 2 people to choose from? its up 2 u emperor!
Well...I suppose you should decide who to make the two finalists, and then people can vote. Can we vote for ourselves?? :thinking:

fanker

well i still have time to dicide and there will hopfully be more young reefers. but when the time comes ill have u and zanoshano pick ....ok?

emperor11

Originally Posted by fanker
well i still have time to dicide and there will hopfully be more young reefers. but when the time comes ill have u and zanoshano pick ....ok?
Yep..sounds good. But, you should be the judge, because you started the thread. Me and Zano both participated in the thread, so we'd vote for ourselves. LOL