young reefers tank contest

fishieness

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Nice tank fishieness!! How big is it?
here are some specs:
40 breeder
150 watt HQI MH
2X65 watt PC actinic
coralife super skimmer 65 (once i get my 25 gallon sump and refugium up, im ordering an ETSS reef devil)
red sea wavemaster pro w/ 3X1200 MJs and one 1200 MJ mod
simple tetra tec HOB filter for carbon and phosban use
like 40 pounds of ls
95 pounds of lr
BTA
sps
lps
softies
zoos
mushrooms
snails
hermits
CBS
pair of ocellarus clowns (which i am TRYING to get to mate, but the sump and new skimmer will help)
target mandarin dragonette
and i think that is about it?
Oh yeah, and im 17 and this tank is also completly self funded

fishieness

Originally Posted by TriGa22
When u get the new skimmer is the coralife up for sale??
sorry, it is already sold to a local friend

mr. guitar

Hey, here's a full tank shot.
nice tank guitar how long have you had the goniopora. ive heard they dont live long. like a year at max.
I've had the goniopora for about 3-5 months. I feed it mysis shrimp once a week...it loves that stuff. Gonioporas can last a lot longer than a year if under the right conditions.
nice everybody lets keep this going! mr. guitar how old are u? and thats a nice tank
Just turned 15 last month.
Sorry if the picture is a little to small...I'm just gettin' the hang of postin' pictures.

feixjai

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Nice tank Feixjei! Hows the cb doing in there?
thanks, its doing real good. comes out everyday for a swim and eats everything i put in the tank.

fanker

ok thanks...dont u feel like an idiot when u have done this stuff for a long time an know alot but than u see things and u feel like a newbie by asking?

zanoshanox

Haha yeah, but thats not really a common one..i sorta just made it up..lol earlier today someone posted a thread asking what all of them meant...there was even some I didnt know lol

emperor11

BUMP
Come on!! I KNOW THERE'S MORE YOUNG PEOPLE OUT THERE!! Who doesn't have a pic of their tank! POST EM!

J

jamie907

Alright, I'll play. I just ran out and took these now so they probably suck.

It's a 125 tall
6 x 96 watt PCs, 3 actinic and 3 10K (plus lunar)
I have
2 wild percs
1 royal gramma
1 neon velvet
1 green mandarin
1 half-black angel
1 flame angel (Yes, they get along)
1 cleaner wrasse
1 BTA
1 Fine grape coral
1 flowerpot coral
various mushrooms
I haven't gotten much into the corals yet, as I'm getting my metal halides and new canopy built for my birthday (!!!!!!!!!) which is in September. I'll be turning 17.
Oh and is everyone else posting on this thread male? lol

fishieness

looks great! i love the huge BTA. ive been feeding mine to try to get it bigger, but my tank is getting crowded with corals, so im not sure how much larger i want it. lol
im a boy, i know there are a few others like emp, but i cant speak for everyone. lol