young reefers tank contest

emperor11

Originally Posted by fanker
im goin to put up a poll so u guys can vote.......this is a democracy! :hilarious
Sounds good! Who are the two finalists?

fanker

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Yep..sounds good. But, you should be the judge, because you started the thread. Me and Zano both participated in the thread, so we'd vote for ourselves. LOL

than i would vote for my self but if everybodies the judge than itll be fair.

emperor11

Originally Posted by fanker
did u ask on that other website about t-5s?
The T-5's are a bit out of my range..price wise. For what I want. So, I'm just gonna go with some PC's because all I want to keep is LPS and softies. I'd like SPS and clams someday, but those animals really need larger tanks, and being as that tank will only be 20 gallons, ya know. But, thanks for the info!

fanker

o ya ur down grading. that sux. well if ur gonna have a small tank like that than go with a 70w or 150w mh, and u can keep clams and sps in there. clams grow reeeeeaaaallllyyyy ssssslllllloooooowwwww.

sinaloa213

wait for me. can u give it a little more time so i can upload the pics?how about like 1 more day.count me in.

emperor11

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
wait for me. can u give it a little more time so i can upload the pics?how about like 1 more day.count me in.
No problem..it doesn't end until July 21, according to Fanker.

fishieness

Originally Posted by Emperor11
No problem..it doesn't end until July 21, according to Fanker.
sweet! im going hunting or the cable now

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by fishieness
sweet! im going hunting or the cable now
This is usually at least a three hour process, at least for me that is...lol

fishieness

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
This is usually at least a three hour process, at least for me that is...lol
found it!!! or well..... i found one that worked for my old mp3 player, but it works with this!!!
so are we doing full tank shots only?
im jsut oging to make a bunch and make a thread, since i have never posted any

emperor11

Originally Posted by fishieness
found it!!! or well..... i found one that worked for my old mp3 player, but it works with this!!!
so are we doing full tank shots only?
im jsut oging to make a bunch and make a thread, since i have never posted any
Most people are doing full tank shots, since this a tank contest, and we want to see it all, but I suppose its up to you.

feixjai

my 24 gallon nano. im 14 and this is self funded also.
it has different variations of corals, goldband maroon, royal gramma, purple firefish, and a coral beauty.

fishieness

okay!!! this is the INTERNET premire of my tank! here are a few pics, and once i get one set up, ill post a link to the site where ill post some more:

PS: sorry the pics are so bad, my camera happens to be horrible, but i got it for free. My friend and i were mountain biking and he spilt gatorade on it, the video part no longer worked, but the picture did, so when he got a new one, he gave me this one.