your most expensive fish

florida joe

Yea yea yea you want to talk about expensive. I purchased a lionfish from ***** (yes *****). Did not QT (how dumb was I). The lion brought a big time parasite into my tank. Killed all the inhabitance. That my friends is the most expensive fish I ever bought

fishlawyer

Stars and Stripes Puffer - $145
(But here in NL, everything is WAY more expensive in this hobby. A Nice Yellow Tang costs $60 and a V. Lion is $100)

jackri

LFS is selling blue hippo's for $105 that have ich... so the costs just keep adding up there IF you were to buy one.
Most I spent was 80 on a powder blue.

black cobra

Hell I cant wait to drop some coin on some fish/corals! So far I've dropped about 2 Grand in 3 weeks time on tank, lighting,skimmers,and live rock

culp

Originally Posted by florida joe
http:///forum/post/2963391
Yea yea yea you want to talk about expensive. I purchased a lionfish from ***** (yes *****). Did not QT (how dumb was I). The lion brought a big time parasite into my tank. Killed all the inhabitance. That my friends is the most expensive fish I ever bought
yea there is two problems with that one. first you bought a fish from ***** and second you did put the fish in QT

jtt

two grade A picasso percula clowns. $100 each, plus $45 for overnight shipping across country in an insulated & heated box.
so $245 for the pair, $122.5 each?

tatoush

$40 for a hippo tang that didn't last too long. I have tried to keep purchases under $40, until I get my 'dream tank' one day, then I am sure the $$$ will increase!