Zoanthids: Some Eyecandy!

wax32

Originally Posted by Jake15
Love Zoos So i love your tank, After seeing yours i new i needed more so i bought this
VERY NICE! You find that local or online?

connor

wax if i were you i wouldnt trade with milmonlo she sent me my zoos and leather loose in a thermos in no bag or anything they were all dead the leather that she sent me she said was a large frag and was tiny and dead i put them in my tank to see if they were alive the leather disintegrated and the zoos turned clear and died too. im just warning you

wax32

Originally Posted by connor
wax if i were you i wouldnt trade with milmonlo she sent me my zoos and leather loose in a thermos in no bag or anything they were all dead the leather that she sent me she said was a large frag and was tiny and dead i put them in my tank to see if they were alive the leather disintegrated and the zoos turned clear and died too. im just warning you

She is very new to the hobby and probably didn't realise you should bag corals inside the thermos. And you for sure don't want leather and zoanthids in the same bag. :thinking:
If you are asking about the hermit site we were discussing, google florida pets.

wax32

Originally Posted by Crox
Wax32
I didn't see your prior post. Can I feed my zoos frozen Cyclop-eeze? :help:
Sure, just thaw some in a small volume of tank water and then pour it in. Most zoanthids won't have a visible feeding response, but they are eating!

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by Jake15
Love Zoos So i love your tank, After seeing yours i new i needed more so i bought this
verry nice wish I could find some like that

rubberduck

hows the tank coming along buddy....im almost ready to do an update on my tank. maybe tonight. would you be interested? cool hows everything comign together with your vho's. nice to hear from ya agian.
travis

wax32

So far so good, even my Acropora is doing fine under the VHOs. Did you update your tank thread with some new pictures?

kimgpk

Love the pics. Wish I could take dome that good. Did have a ?, you have a blenny on page 3 and was wondering what kind it was I've searched and can't find anything like it.