Zoanthids: Some Eyecandy!

wax32

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Wax, I think my mail is messing up again, I can't send you an e-mail, but I saw you got my e-mail with the link to the pic.
BUT if you go to the link, and right click, and go to properties, then the URL should be there. Just take out the "tripod." and everything after the "com"

OKIES :thinking:

wax32

Originally Posted by Ohioguy06
Wax i just cant get enough of those awesome pics of your zoo's!
I'm glad! I have a lot of fun photographing them.

wax32

Any pictures in this thread should show....
I moved a lot of stuff around on the site, so some links here on the boards may not work. I started this thread and killed the old one because of that.
If you click any picture in this thread it should take you to the home page.
OR: http://www.zooxanthellae.com

leafer

There we go...Back in business...Pics are once again visable on the thread...and the site is back up when I click on the pic

wax32

I got a feeling my web host was having a problem... I couldn't send email a little while ago, but now I can.

wax32

Today's featured picture:

Mushroom Rock #3
This is the striped mushroom rock I picked up yesterday. In the picture you cna also see the larger of my 2 shrimp plus some of my zoanthid colonies: #10 (left), #11 (top middle), #5 (right) and 4 frags of #29 (front).

waterpolo

Originally Posted by wax32
Today's featured picture:

Mushroom Rock #3
wow. Nice tank and zoos.

Are you ever going to get another one of those clams that died?

wax32

Thanks.
I wouldn't try another T. crocea with VHOs, it was under MH the first time. I might
try a T. derasa though.

waterpolo

Thanks.
I wouldn't try another T. crocea with VHOs, it was under MH the first time. I might
try a T. derasa though.
Why wouldn't you try it with VHO's? Sorry if that was a dumb question.

wax32

T. crocea is the most light demanding clam. They really need MH. T. derasa is one of the easier ones, so that one would be more likely to be ok.

waterpolo

T. crocea is the most light demanding clam. They really
need MH. T. derasa is one of the easier ones, so that one would be more likely to be ok.
I guess so. Why can't you have MH and VHO's at the same time or wiuld that be excessive light?

wax32

You can.
I explained why I changed my lights in your thread: I didn't like the color/growth combo for my zoanthids.

waterpolo

You can.
I explained why I changed my lights in your thread: I didn't like the color/growth combo for my zoanthids.
Yes I remember now. IT was because of the MH right. They give off a more brown color right?