Zooanthid growth Race!!!!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by grumpygils
My PICS will come today once the lights come on!
Mc
Ok, here they are. I have determined that I suck at pics. The purple have 4 polyps and the orange have 2. If required, I will murder one purple if required to qualify. I assume I will not be required to whack one as I am still on probation for clove slaughter.
Mc

grumpygils

Ok, here they are. I have determined that I suck at pics. The purple have 4 polyps and the orange have 2. If required, I will murder one purple if required to qualify. I assume I will not be required to whack one as I am still on probation for clove slaughter.
Mc

RFK,
Am I officially approved to start my extravagant pampering process? I intend on having soft music piped under water. Maybe some Great barrier reef sounds with pods of whales in the distance. That along with some Clapton "Darling, You look wonderful tonight"!
Mc

jennythebugg

RFK,
Am I officially approved to start my extravagant pampering process? I intend on having soft music piped under water. Maybe some Great barrier reef sounds with pods of whales in the distance. That along with some Clapton "Darling, You look wonderful tonight"!
Mc
ahahahahahaha maybe a little al green?

renogaw

No doll, so here's round 2. the blues which were not taken off their rock are doing better than the oranges which were. The cloves have a couple stalks growing in.

renogaw

i'm wondering what i win by default....
No one seems to remember they got all those nice frags for shipping cost only and aren't keeping up with the rules.

weberian

At the beginning of the contest, the participants were picked for their different lighting, but I couldn't find everyones particular lighting.
Could the "zoo-racers" please describe their lighting?
Where are the rest of the Sunday pics? One out of six is not a good showing.

saltn00b

long weekend, folks-- i installed my closed loop system. i will be posting pics of the race-entry tonight.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Weberian
At the beginning of the contest, the participants were picked for their different lighting, but I couldn't find everyones particular lighting.
Could the "zoo-racers" please describe their lighting?
Where are the rest of the Sunday pics? One out of six is not a good showing.

my lighting is 9 month old pc's. I'm in the hunt for new bulbs btw.

P

pasphotography

Got home late last night from vaca. so Ill post my photo once everything opens when the lights come back on.
Lighting is 220watt PC (new bulbs) and 30 watts of actinic flourescents. 55gal. with placement of frags about 7" deep in tank.