Search results

1. sluggo

Going to Mexico on Sunday for a week...advice?

The wife and I will be going to the same place on a cruise, leaving on 8/25/08. The first stop is Cozumel and the second is Calica which is only a bout 3 miles from Playa del Carmen. I have done a lot of homework on this before we leave. Look on the website cruisecritic.com and you can find...
  2. sluggo

THE SWF.com AVATAR COLLAGE !

I am in.
  3. sluggo

Putting Faces to the Names

4. sluggo

5. sluggo

Cozumel or Calica Mexico

Originally Posted by shogun323 If you go to Cozumel beware of the girl with the bottle of booze, whistle, and blind fold at Senior Frogs!!!! shogun, whats the deal with the girl? What happens? Don
  6. sluggo

Cozumel or Calica Mexico

Originally Posted by shogun323 If you go to Cozumel beware of the girl with the bottle of booze, whistle, and blind fold at Senior Frogs!!!! What the deal? What are you talking about? Don
  7. sluggo

Cozumel or Calica Mexico

My wife and I are taking a cruise in August and was wondering if anyone has been to either of these places. If so can anyone tell me a little bit about them or maybe have a few pics from them. Thanks. Don
  8. sluggo

Whats your favorite vegetable?

Any and all are my favorites. Parsnips Brussels Sprouts Cauliflower Okra Cabbage Tomatoes Broccoli Turnips Squash of any kind
  9. sluggo

any divers out there?

Originally Posted by craig65 Have you ever heard of Discover Diving in Port orange? Are they any good? They have been there for as long as I can remember, just neverr had a reason to go in there before www.divefl.com Hey Craig65, your in my old stomping grounds. I was raised in Daytona Beach...
  10. sluggo

GatorNationals Gainsville Fl.

Oh yea, it was out in the boonies back in those days. I do not think that there was an oval track there either. I only thing that I can remember being around it was a bar called the Wagon Wheel. As you came out of the drag strip it was a few hundred yards off to the right on highway 50. I...
  11. sluggo

GatorNationals Gainsville Fl.

Originally Posted by AquaKnight Not going, we were suppose to head to Sebring tomorrow night, but no one besides me could get off work. Hey AquaKnight, I see you are from Orlando and like races. Is the old Drag Strip still in use at Bithloe, I dont know if that is the correct spelling or...
  12. sluggo

What color for the cabinets?

When my wife and I bought our house and gutted it and remodeled it we painted a good bit of the place "seafoam green". We tied this with "Coral pink" to give us the Old Miami Beach look. It was actually very nice looking together. Don
  13. sluggo

What do you do if you see a shark?

Pull out your trusty dip net and net it if its less than 12 feet long take it home and put it in your 29 gallon nano. Don
  14. sluggo

VIN #'s Every Car Has One

One guy who used to work for me lost the keys to one my work trucks and we had to take the title plus show my wifes drivers license to get a replacement key at the Ford dealership. Don
  15. sluggo

This ones been dead for too long, so its time to bump it up.
  16. sluggo

workers comp?

Originally Posted by renogaw i would doubt it, its an insurance made mandatory bo govt, but i can't see the govt funding it. I own a small business here in Kentucky and have employees who have to be covered under Workmans Comp. It is not State funded, it is funded by the employers, but...
  17. sluggo

Have You Ever "RE-Gifted"???

Originally Posted by SCSInet I'M laughing because you don't drink. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but if not for alcohol... I'd be in jail for killing my boss. You and me both, and I am the boss.
  18. sluggo

Favorite Thanksgiving dish

Mashed turnips blackened with pepper.
  19. sluggo

Want to see the people who frequent this site..

This thread has been buried too long. Its time to bring it back to life.