120 Build thread

nigerbang

Just some frags...no new fish yet..not sure what fish to add next.. more into coral then fish anyways

mboswell1982

hey dude, check out the list of zoas an palys i posted up in the nano section, tell me what u guys think of those an if any ya'll have any of em :p

nigerbang

I have a few of those...not many from your list though..would love to se some pics and have some though...

nigerbang

Later.... Will pop on from time to time...not to post much, I have given so much info to this site and been treated like a joke...
All those who know they are cool with me still are..
Good buy to all...

nigerbang

Thanks.. just got back from our annual frag meeting.. 15 new frags and a new Koralia 4.. Now I have to figure out what to do with it... I already have 3

nigerbang

Figure since its been AWHILE since I posted an update.. Here goes nothing..
Here is whats been going on since then
Ditched the other skimmer, and went with a Reef Octopus 150NW thats modded.
Went to replace the bulbs with 250 20K Radiums.. Ended up with 2x250 Radiums, Lumen Max Elite Reflectors, running on a Blue wave 7 dual ballast..
So went for bulbs and overhauled the whole lighting system.. Ditching all the Koralia K4's and going to 2 Vortech Mp40w's,
Getting better with the camera...
Few Random pics

Pissed Acro

meowzer

WOOHOO....You sure got some coraline going on in there...looks really good...I like all the different zoas too

nigerbang

Thats just a few.... Limit is 10 pics per post and didnt feel like digging throught Photobucket for a second post with more pics..
and all WITHOUT a TurfScrubber... lol...