125 Predator Build

A

arlene1995

Ok. As of this morning, everyone is still alive and kicking!

Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2713571
Pics!!!
Now, here are some pictures! They'd be better quality, but I forgot to clean the glass before I took the pictures.

The SFE in the rockwork:

The Emporer Snapper under the Moonlights:

Both Eels together:

A

arlene1995

I just got done feeding the tank for my Grandfather. I got the SFE to eat a big hunk of squid!
My Fimby came out and we got a good estimate of his size. He has grown considerably since he has been in the 125. Our official guess is about 18" long and about 1.5" thick. I'll have to post some more pictures later. I'd do a FTS, but I am starting to clear out of my Diatom bloom so it doesn't look too great. Well, just updating!

A

arlene1995

Hi!
Well, here are some more pictures that I took last night. The SFE was out alot last night so I was watching him. The Fimby stayed in his pipe, though. I managed to get some good pictures of them both.
The SFE

The Fimby --- Notice the teeth!

These two pictures are self-explanatory!

Luckily, I have intake strainers so it isn't a problem when any of the eels decide to pay a visit to the overflow box. The SFE did that 3 or 4 times last night! He would go in, hit the bottom, and go right back out!
It was pretty neat.

A

arlene1995

Thanks!!!
I go to a few... The Fish Tank mainly, Poseidon Aquarium, Bluewater Reef, and Saltwater World.

it's chuck

I go to Bluewater and The Fish Tank all the time. I only get supplies from Poseidon to avoid that "Poseidon ick". Do they still have that Aus Harley? what part of Daytona are you in? Not familar with Saltwater World where is that (is it the one on mason)?

A

arlene1995

Well, it has been a while and some new things have gone on in my 125. I have since moved a few rocks and am currently battling a diatom bloom. It is ALMOST gone finally!

I also have made a few plans. I intend to get a couple Koralia 3s or 4s. I still intend to run off of one pump for the main returns. I now have a plan to run a sort of closed loop system. I would just run a pipe from my extra pump into the middle of the tank from behind. It would then split off in a T for variable direction flow.
That is all for now!

A

arlene1995

I think it is around 30-40. I have been adding more and more lately. As I get rocks for my reef, the ones that don't fit in the aquascaping go in the refugium or the Display.

hammerhed7

I just can't get over the blue color with the tank empty it looked nasty, however after being set up it is very cool looking. I think it is a very cool set up. Nice job

A

arlene1995

Thanks! My mom wasn't a big fan either of the blue in the beginning but it seems to fit perfectly in the room now.