55 gallon (yes i know its a stretch putting it in the nano)

mma-guy

they usually only get about 4 inches or less lol but u might have to upgrade depends on what your budget is

mma-guy

lol older than me im only 12 i just have lots of experiance from the aquarium i work at! kool i want to be a marine biologist

mma-guy

okay so i found a pretty nice website for 50 lbs fiji premium lr its only 120$ its a great deal :) also the live sand is premium 85 cents per lbs im really happy i looked it up

mma-guy

ok so im completely torn between a maroon or two false percs/ocellarious? which is nicer toward other fish? percs right?
lol my friend wont shut up about a scorp fish called the gumdrop coral croucher... he wants me to get it soooooooooooooo bad

fretfreak13

Seems like there's a lot of younger people on this site. I'm fifteen, and so is Geo. =P Teens learning together, what's cooler than that (haha uber nerd). I had the same delema. I love the maroons to death because of the way they swim. They look like flags, but I decided on the percs. My LFS had babies, and I couldn't resist getting a pair. Named them Ponyo and Sosuke after that movie, and I wouldn't trade them for the world, or a mean little maroon.
Maroons are extreemly territorial, and need a relitivly large one. In a small tank like you have (I have a 29), I read that they will claim the entire tank as their territory and bully everything, especially your hands if you put them in your tank for whatever reason. Put a new frag in, they'll probalby knock it over. New fish? It'll be terriorized. They kind of remind me of those steriotypical high-school cheerleaders. Beautiful and mean.
I also hear from some people that percs hug corners. Mine, personally, won't stay still for less than half a second and constantly swim from one side of the tank to the other. They sleep in caves during "lights-out" and as soon as the lights are on they swim up to the front looking for me, and follow my finger around. Very cute.
Good luck with whatever you choose, though I recommend the percs. =)

mma-guy

yeah the thing is im getting a 55 this 6 is only temporary... i think that my choice would probably be the percs cuz of how nice everybody says they are... thanks for the advice tho it was really helpful!