Astrowars anyone?

bronco300

question for ya thomas....finally got my tag...when looking at the alliance, it has rankings, and "P"..is that points? i was just wondering why it says i have 4...but when i go to the "planet" tab, it says i have 8 points..is it just not updated yet, or is P something else?

clown52

Here is my system. I think I am lookin good for now.....first time playing though so I am not real sure.1 0 0 Free Planet 2 4 3 Clown52 <---thats me! 3 0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
1 4 unknown
0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
1 2 unknown <----This is where I sent my fleet of 3 destoryers and 1 transport.
0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
4 2 bart203
0 0 Free Planet
Here is me in a little more detail, look OK?
Pop - 4 (half way to 5)
Farm - 6
Factory - 7
Cyber - 6
Lab - 5
Starbase - 3
Science (+7)
Social and Mathmatics are 3, the rest 2. I am working on Social level 4 now.
Culture (+6)
level 2.
Any information you can offer on Bart203?
Thanks

matty0h_52

clown how are you takeing over the same planet that your on? when you were on this sreen
Destination
Alpha Matar
Alpha Mirfak (Her)
Alruccabah
Errai
Planet ID (1-12)
Arrival Time Calculator
did you just pick your star? cause there someone on my star that hasent even logged on and i would like to take him out for the points

darth tang

This is what I got going so far.
Pop - 4 (half way to 5)
Farm - 6
Factory - 7
Cyber - 5
Lab - 5
Starbase - 6
Science (+7)
Social,energy, biology, and Mathmatics are 2, the rest 1.
Culture (+5)
6 destroyers and 2 colony ships.
level 1.

matty0h_52

And me too
Population +7 5 163
Hydroponic Farm 6 47
Robotic Factory 8 118
Galactic Cybernet 7 76
Research Lab 5 18
Starbase 5 17
Production Points 20 +13
Garrison qty Progress Status
Transport 0 25/60
Colony Ship 1 3/60
Destroyer 2 8/30
BIo-lvl4
social-lvl3
the rest are 1

celacanthr

YAY YAY YAY!
06:58:27 - Apr 07We just colonized Vega 6!
Congratulations!
But the bad part is that just one day later, one of my strongish neighbors resigned, so now i am petrified that on of the other people is gonna get it!
What does it mean when a Free Planet is Highlighted red?

matty0h_52

Calculated arrival time: Apr 09 - 04:20:20.
That sucks 2 days I sent 3 des and 1 colony is that good or should i send more? And once they get there are they just going to attack are do i have to tell them? but its weird cause now when i go to fleet i can still pick my ships like they never left? Can i not send them to take over another player in the same univers?

clown52

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
clown how are you takeing over the same planet that your on? when you were on this sreen
Destination
Alpha Matar
Alpha Mirfak (Her)
Alruccabah
Errai
Planet ID (1-12)
Arrival Time Calculator
did you just pick your star? cause there someone on my star that hasent even logged on and i would like to take him out for the points
No, there is a space where you enter the planet # (planet ID) in the star system. In my case I put in 8. I am only on the 2nd planet in my system.

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Clown52
Any information you can offer on Bart203?Thanks

This guy hasn't played much, started in beta 9 and didn't go anywhere with it, looks like he just up and quit. But he has logged in 11 times so far so he must be doing something.
bart203
Player ID 92863
Logins 11
Playerlevel 0
Sciencelevel 3
Culturelevel 1
Rank (points) 1218 (5)

elfdoctors

I just got back from Iowa City. Hopefully I can help Thomas answer some of these questions.
@DarthTang - message LilJoe within LBA about a NAP. I am pretty sure that he is a reefer himself. He may be able to help you. He was in TZAR when I was in that alliance.
Here's my production numbers right now.
Production - 24 PPs/hr
Science - 17/hr
Culture - 16/hr
I've launched to get my third planet early tomorrow morning.

T

thomas712

I'd like to see these guys become level 1 very soon. Any reports for the newbie's?

darth tang

Originally Posted by elfdoctors
I just got back from Iowa City. Hopefully I can help Thomas answer some of these questions.
@DarthTang - message LilJoe within LBA about a NAP. I am pretty sure that he is a reefer himself. He may be able to help you. He was in TZAR when I was in that alliance.

Thanks for the info.

clown52

I am hopeing for a level one when my first fleet reaches an unknown tonight around midnight.
Me production levels are as follows...
PP - 22
Science - 11
Culture - 6
I did however get a little later start. Working on my Culture level now because I need to take a third planet soon.
Clown52 Out!

celacanthr

Ok, if the battle calculater says the defender has 0 chance of winning, adn I have 1, does that mean that I can't lose under the circumstances that I inputted?

bs21

i should hit lvl 1 sometime after midnight when my fleet arives at an unknown player. Production has slowed down a little on my main planet because of cost to build stuff but i have been trying to keep robotics and cybernet above everything else by 1 lvl. my newest planet is growing pretty quick an i should be getting a third in two days or so. is it worth building up the starbase on my main planet.....i have by a little......but don't want to do it more if its gonna draw attention for people looking to get levels?

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by bs21
is it worth building up the starbase on my main planet?
Definitely not. Building starbases marks you as a newbie. You cannot build a starbase which will be able to defend against some of the monster fleets that will be flying around at the end of the game. The PPs spent on a starbase are also not portable so are useless if you are not attacked. Spend those points on upgrading your infrastructure and/or buying a fleet.

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Ok, if the battle calculater says the defender has 0 chance of winning, adn I have 1, does that mean that I can't lose under the circumstances that I inputted?
Yes. As long as the values are inputted correctly, the battle computer is almost always correct. However, there are enough battles that unusual things do happen. I have won battles in which I only had a 1% chance of victory.

celacanthr

someone else went unknown! But not until after uping their starbase to 12!

thanks elf doctor! Once someone wnet unknown do they lose their fleet?