Astrowars anyone?

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by bs21
i sent a colony ship to nearest free planet but by the time it got there my culture wasn't high enough will it colonize it when the lvl goes up?
Only after you log on and you are at level 2 culture, then you will have to launch again.

bronco300

thomas, maybe you could help me, no one has answered yet, and i'm being impatient already.....i am so confused as to what is going on with my planet...nothing seems to be happening...is it because i'm getting attacked(ff)..he didnt send it till almost 10? i left at 2:30 today to work, came home at 10:30...and nothing has changed, no increase in PP, no increase in culture,science, anything....?? thats 8 hours, i should be down to like 21hrs till level up in culter, and have like 80some PP...

T

thomas712

Show me your incoming screen. News screen where the destroyers are coming from and who sent them.
Mine looked like this:
News: I sent him 2ds like this and lost them
12:40:05 - Apr 05 Your attacking fleet was defeated by DarthVenger at Pherkad Major 11. You killed about 10%.
08:20:28 - Apr 05 Your attacking fleet was defeated by DarthVenger at Pherkad Major 11. You killed about 10%.
He sent me 2 ds and I won:
04:51:35 - Apr 05 Congratulations! We were victorious at Pherkad Major 8. You gained 3 experience points from DarthVenger.
04:51:34 - Apr 05 Attention !!! We have evidence of an incoming fleet around that time.
1 Destroyer
going to attack Pherkad Major [550] 8!
We suppose its the Fleet of DarthVenger.
04:49:50 - Apr 05 Congratulations! We were victorious at Pherkad Major 8. You gained 3 experience points from DarthVenger.
Looks like I left one attack out but you get the idea. When you win by fending off those 2 ds and still have 2 ds on your home planet that are yours, you get experience. You will notice a new screen called Trade. Open that and sell the SU that you just earned. This will buy you about 800 production poinst right now. SU and Production Points will be going up and down during the game, kinda like the stock market.

bronco300

News
23:41:05 - Apr 06 Attention !!! We have evidence of an incoming fleet around that time.
1 Destroyer
going to attack Sarin [554] 11!
We suppose its the Fleet of DrStrangeLv.

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Bronco300
News
23:41:05 - Apr 06 Attention !!! We have evidence of an incoming fleet around that time.
1 Destroyer
going to attack Sarin [554] 11!
We suppose its the Fleet of DrStrangeLv.
OK you will note that the attack does not happen until tomorrow April 6th at 11:41pm.
Did you just smack yourself in the head?

bronco300

everytime i go to science, my culture is at the same place 29:15:48....then it counts down while i'm there...then when i go somewhere else, and go back, it starts there again

T

thomas712

I thought you meant why didn't the attack take place yet.
Are you saying that, you are no longer earning any pp per hour and that your science screen is no longer counting down?

bronco300

sorry...thats exactly whats happening...i have had 9PP for the last 8-9 hrs...already tried that log out in thing...nothing

T

thomas712

Go to map, click on your star system, click on your player and look for this screen.
TBViper
Local Time 23:28
Logins 42
Idle 13 minutes
Playerlevel 1 - 8%
Sciencelevel 2
Culturelevel 1
Rank (Points Scored) #39 (5)
Plays from
Origin x:y(27/-35)
Joined April 3
Multi Status
What does your Mulit status show, what color, it should be green.

bronco300

it is green...but it does have me down as the wrong time...it has me at 13:53....but i'm -4...so i'm at 23:33 right now...and when i go to setting to change it, it says -4 still....
:mad:

T

thomas712

So you are EDT like me here in Michigan you in Indiana Thats EDT time zone, so -4 is correct. your time should read 23:39 and counting. Did you save the settings?

T

thomas712

Adress this issue in the NEMO board under general forum so eveyone else can take a look and make suggestions.

elfdoctors

I'm away at a medical refresher course in Iowa. It looks like we've picked up a few new players.
Welcome!
I'm in the Algenib (Per) system (33/-36).
I tend to try to keep cybernets nearly as high as robotic factories early in the round. More cybernets gives more planets which gives more production later on. I will establish my first colony in the morning.

bs21

Originally Posted by Thomas712
Map around Alpha Auva (41/-27) - Bio 25
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
-36...............x elfdoctors
-33...............................X sounds like Bronco is here
-21..........................X<bs21
-16..........................................................X <Matty is here
Details nothing marked
but i think matty is farther away than we originally thought

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by bs21
but i think matty is farther away than we originally thought
I don't think so, I have him listed at Alpha Matar [804] (-16/41)
Realize this is but a small piece of the map, it starts in Rana 0/0 and grows from there, then as people get smashed they either quite or rejoin and are sent to the rims, as they rejoin the universe expands indefinatly. People are still joining the game, some deliberatly do it late so that they are not near the core. Joining late gives them bonus pp to help build quicker. Several alliances do this to have room to grow out near the rims.