Astrowars anyone?

T

thomas712

Clown52 is no where near us, he is at Alpha Aladfar [1321] (-19/53)

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Thomas712
you guys want to get these up to 12 eventually.
Population
Hydroponic Farm
Robotic Factory
Galactic Cybernet
Research Lab
Push robotics up 2 levels higher than the rest, and then bring the others up one, robotics then cybernetics, then hydroponics finally research lab. Get ready for that colony ship to establish another planet.
I'll find out where clown52 is at.
This early in the game you will not find an artifact on a planet, cause nobody can afford one. However it is possible if someone is finally rimmed that you can locate their artifact on a planet.
That sucks my robotics is going to take 56 to get to the next level

clown52

Ya but if I last any amount of time I can be ya'lls hook up on the other side of the universe.

Seems fun so far. The only one in my solar system that was a threat quit and went unknown.
*edit* Two have gone unknown now so it looks like I may have a shot at controlling my entire solar system.....though that is a long way off.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Clown52
Ya but if I last any amount of time I can be ya'lls hook up on the other side of the universe.

Seems fun so far. The only one in my solar system that was a threat quit and went unknown.
*edit* Two have gone unknown now so it looks like I may have a shot at controlling my entire solar system.....though that is a long way off.
Some guy right next to me whats to have an alliance. but what does that involve? Pritty much dont kill me and i wont kill you?

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
Some guy right next to me whats to have an alliance. but what does that involve? Pritty much dont kill me and i wont kill you?
Give me the details

T

thomas712

Darth Tang.
AgentMat and Azote are very experienced players, they may very well be looking at you as if you were a snack. You may wish to open the lines of communication with them.
Good luck.

matty0h_52

Give me the details
There were none all he said was- alliance?
Im -16/41 and he's -15/41 and i know
Him-
Local Time 21:58
Logins 42
Idle 10 minutes
Playerlevel 0 - 0%
Sciencelevel 2
Culturelevel 1
Rank (Points Scored) #667 (3)
Plays from
Origin x:y(-15/40)
Joined April 3
Multi Status
me-
matty0h52
Local Time 21:58
Logins 22
Idle 4 minutes
Playerlevel 0 - 0%
Sciencelevel 2
Culturelevel 1
Rank (Points Scored) #992 (3)
Plays from
Origin x:y(-16/41)
Joined April 3
Multi Contact Admin (english required)
Intelligence Report
Biology 2
Economy 0
Energy 1
Mathematics 1
Physics 1
Social 2

bs21

my solar system is 1 unknown player and two players that have been idle since the beginning. As soon as my culture is high enough i'm gonna try and take the whole thing.

clown52

Thomas how can you tell who is close to everyone? Am I in trouble?
I can't wait until the morning when I have points stacked up...this slow stuff is killin me. Did I ever mention I am a video game addict?

bs21

tell me about it......i need to get points alot faster i'm worried other people are gonna start using the idle guys in my system for experience and thats what i plan on doing.

clown52

I have 2 idle how do I take em? I have to have ships right? I am a long way from that, especially since one decided to upgrade his Starbase to level 4 before he split.

bs21

yea to take them over you need a transport for every population lvl. they have plusyou want to send some destroyers along with them. and to take their planet you have to have a culture lvl. of at least 2. for every culture lvl. you have thats how many planets you can control.

clown52

So do I have to be able to destroy their Starbase? It would take a lot of destroyers to take out a level 4 Starbase. :notsure:
Also what sort of XP are we talking about? Has their plannet just been sitting collecting PP and you get all that?

T

thomas712

Who offered the alliance?
lola44
yiolepotier
Varz
joao43
If you write him back ask him if he means NAP=non aggression pact or if he wants to build an alliance?

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Clown52
So do I have to be able to destroy their Starbase? It would take a lot of destroyers to take out a level 4 Starbase. :notsure:
Also what sort of XP are we talking about? Has their plannet just been sitting collecting PP and you get all that?
Your chance to win against a star base 4 looks like this. You would need to send 7 destroyers to have the following chance to win. But it doesn't mean that you will win, just that you have a 70% chance. I have lost a battle just like that one before, it sucks. Then you would have to have at least 4 Transports to take over the planet.
7destroyers =210pp points unless you have been studying economy.
4 Transports = 240pp points. So your looking at 450 points to build that kind of fleet.
Chance to win 0.29771(enemy) 0.70229 (your chance)
Combat Value (XP) 16 (4) 21 (5.25)
Right now that's not worth it. Just build a colony ship for 60pp, spend the rest on infrastructure for now and send the colony ship to the nearest free planet before you have reached the culture level 2 and land after you have logged in when you get that level 2 culture slot. You might simply attack an idle player that has a SB2 with 3 ds for some experience so that you can get your first SU and sell it for production points. Or offer to trade destroyers with a system mate.
In the above scenario you would truley need 11 ds to win with a 0 to 1 for sure win, + the transports, more important to build your planet up right now.

bs21

i sent a colony ship to nearest free planet but by the time it got there my culture wasn't high enough will it colonize it when the lvl goes up?

matty0h_52

Who offered the alliance?
lola44
yiolepotier
Varz
joao43
If you write him back ask him if he means NAP=non aggression pact or if he wants to build an alliance?
yiolepotier, I will write him back with NAP or build and alliance

clown52

Just build a colony ship for 60pp, spend the rest on infrastructure for now and send the colony ship to the nearest free planet before you have reached the culture level 2 and land after you have logged in when you get that level 2 culture slot.
This confuses me, do I have to launch it before I reach culture level 2? What happens if I am not at level 2 when the ship arrives?
Thanks

T

thomas712

Then you get a message saying that your people are not willing to colonize this planet, the you have to launch on it again, not sure why they do it that way but they do. We launch before we culture up and log on after we culture up that way the system recognized the advancement in level then land on the planet making it ours.