5 1 2 unknown
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 superlad
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 CheeseCMDER
12 0 0 Free Planet
on this screen if you click on your name .....then click on the coordinates of your planet a screen pops up that allows you to enter the coordinates of any planet so i was just lookin at where some of you guys were and on the map you see in that screen there is a planet that is also on mine .....i was just trying to relate to where other people are.
matty what are your coordinates again because i can't find your planet on the map

matty0h_52

-16/41 are my coordinates captin
when i go to sci page whats up with that clock counting down? and if i click change whats up with that page?

T

thomas712

You are studing science right now, it pobably started on biology. You can change your science by clicking change then chose what sci you want to study next. Here is a clue. If your planet reaches 5 pop and you have not studied socal sci then your planet quits growing until you have a higher social sci. Now if your social sci is 6 levels or more higher than a planet you will be gifted 1 level of free population per 24 hours after the update. Selection is random.
Click on any of those sciences to read glossery tips.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Thomas712
You are studing science right now, it pobably started on biology. You can change your science by clicking change then chose what sci you want to study next. Here is a clue. If your planet reaches 5 pop and you have not studied socal sci then your planet quits growing until you have a higher social sci. Now if your social sci is 6 levels or more higher than a planet you will be gifted 1 level of free population per 24 hours after the update. Selection is random.
Click on any of those sciences to read glossery tips.
Cool thx for the tip i switched it i only have like 1 hour to go till the level changed but i switched it anyways to Social sci

T

thomas712

Switch it back to bio and get that first level anyway, no sence wasting it then switch it to social.

matty0h_52

Population +2 1 10
Hydroponic Farm 1 6
Robotic Factory 3 17
Galactic Cybernet 1 8
Research Lab 0 5
Starbase 2 12
Production Points 0 +4
Garrison qty Progress Status
Transport 0 0/60
Colony Ship 0 0/60
Destroyer 0 0/30
COOL whats everyone else now??

celacanthr

Population +4 213
Hydroponic Farm3 17
Robotic Factory3 5
Galactic Cybernet 2 11
Research Lab2 11
Starbase2 12
Production Points0

celacanthr

LOL, I was just so excited to play this game, that the moment it started I clicked enter!
I am not sure if I like lots of fighting :-( I will have to go work on those star bases then

LOL, JK, I really really love this game, although it started slow, it has picked up so much pace, so quickly!

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
LOL, I was just so excited to play this game, that the moment it started I clicked enter!
I am not sure if I like lots of fighting :-( I will have to go work on those star bases then

LOL, JK, I really really love this game, although it started slow, it has picked up so much pace, so quickly!
Well i hope it picks up. Today has been my first day.

T

thomas712

A warning about starbases, many folks will use them if they see something coming, however if you put up a quck 10SB early on then I know its there for experience for me. In other words your painting a target on yourself. About 100ds will take that 10SB and give me some experience, but there is always the unknow such as how many fighters are on the planet, does the person have a + to attack or defense?

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Thomas712
A warning about starbases, many folks will use them if they see something coming, however if you put up a quck 10SB early on then I know its there for experience for me. In other words your painting a target on yourself. About 100ds will take that 10SB and give me some experience, but there is always the unknow such as how many fighters are on the planet, does the person have a + to attack or defense?
Thx and im assumeing you mean Destoyer when you say ds and starbase as sb? Just to clearify

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
How did you guys pick a race? I didn't have that option.
I didnt they just gave me one?

bronco300

you had to pick it when you logged in for the new round...so you just have 0s across the board...not terrible since you're starting....i only have some because im in an alliance and thats what i was told to pick,lol. and even then i screwed it up,hahaha....

matty0h_52

i bought 2 destroyers but now i show 0 does that mean someone attacked or what? how do i know if someone attacks me? or is trying to take over? Im still a star im not shure why anyone would want to