Astrowars anyone?

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by bs21
so I'm on Dabih 2 coordinates (35/-21). Anyone else near there?
im on alpha master 5 (41/-16) but nuthing is really happening its just a blank map with a star on it. am i doing something wrong?

bronco300

no...thats all you'll see till you work up your biology(science) and then you'll see more stars in time.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Bronco300
no...thats all you'll see till you work up your biology(science) and then you'll see more stars in time.
cool so how do i do that? just waite cause i do see a timer counting down whats up with that?

ltrain35

Hey all,
I just decided to try and play this game again. I played it awhile ago but havent played since. One thing you will see is it gets very time consuming. Im at Alpha Tegmine 11 (21/43) ID 792 if anyone is in that corner of the galaxy. Game name is same as here

T

thomas712

By now you should have spent on robotics and should be at very least level 3 and very near to level 4 in robotics.
Yes you will only see one star on your map, as you grow in biology that will change with each 2 levels.
If your posting where you are, it is helpful if you also add your system ID number. Just go to your map and place your curser on your star and it will show you what it is. you might also list your game name.
For instance, I'm TBViper on Pherkad Major (27/-35) ID 550
1 0 0 Free Planet
2 1 2 BonTemps <--fellow NEMO
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 0 0 Free Planet
5 1 2 Kcan <---Unknown player, but he won't be there long with us here.
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 TBViper <----NEMO
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 DarthVenger <--Fellow NEMO
12 0 0 Free Planet
I can find you anyway.

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by bs21
so I'm on Dabih 2 coordinates (35/-21). Anyone else near there?
Dabih (35/-21) BS21 your system ID is 588, looks like you landed south and east of me.
matty0h_52 ~ I don't find any planet with those system numbers on them alpha master 5 (41/-16) Double check them.

bs21

game name bs21
i'm on Dabih 2 coordinates (35/-21) ID 558
ID Population Starbase Owner
1 0 0 Free Planet
2 2 2 bs21
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 0 0 Free Planet
5 1 2 unknown
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 superlad
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 CheeseCMDER
12 0 0 Free Planet

bronco300

hey thomas, this is where i am so far:
1 farm
4 factories
1cyber
0labs
2stars
i made a pretty bad mistake though, i accidently went race +1 growth +1culture and -2 attack...when i signed on last night i thought id had gotten it mixed up, so i changed it and then this is what i ended up with....hopefully i can still be help to others.
this is where i am:
36/-33 ID: 554
Planets at Sarin (36/-33)
1 0 0 Free Planet
2 1 2 ELMAGO06 --fish food(as others would put)
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 0 0 Free Planet
5 1 2 DrStrangeLv --NEMO
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 EddisonTrent --NEMO
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 bronco300 --Me/NEMO
12 0 0 Free Planet

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Thomas712
By now you should have spent on robotics and should be at very least level 3 and very near to level 4 in robotics.
Yes you will only see one star on your map, as you grow in biology that will change with each 2 levels.
If your posting where you are, it is helpful if you also add your system ID number. Just go to your map and place your curser on your star and it will show you what it is. you might also list your game name.
For instance, I'm TBViper on Pherkad Major (27/-35) ID 550
1 0 0 Free Planet
2 1 2 BonTemps <--fellow NEMO
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 0 0 Free Planet
5 1 2 Kcan <---Unknown player, but he won't be there long with us here.
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 TBViper <----NEMO
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 DarthVenger <--Fellow NEMO
12 0 0 Free Planet
I can find you anyway.
I can see all that stuff but how do you spend anything on Robotics? I dont get it
1 0 0 Free Planet
2 1 2 jeyval34
3 0 0 Free Planet
4 0 0 Free Planet
5 1 2 matty0h52
6 0 0 Free Planet
7 0 0 Free Planet
8 1 2 lelliman
9 0 0 Free Planet
10 0 0 Free Planet
11 1 2 Teorias
12 0 0 Free Planet

bronco300

go to this screen: click on "planet" on top bar, then click on your planet...takes you to this type of setup
Sarin 11
#1 lvl Progress Remain
Population +2 1 1
Hydroponic Farm

[hr]

[hr]
Robotic Factory

[hr]

[hr]
Galactic Cybernet

[hr]

[hr]
Research Lab

[hr]

[hr]
Starbase

[hr]

[hr]
Production Points 5 +5
Garrison qty Progress Status
Transport 0 0/60
Colony Ship 0 0/60
Destroyer 0 0/30
Planets / Detail Overview | Buildings | Spend Points
click spend points on bottom bar....the numbers on the right hand side tell you how many you need till the next level up...your factories help so you get more points faster, farms for population, cybers for culther, and labs for science....starbases are your defense, but if you build a ton theyll know youre new...where it says production point, mine says 5, that means i have 5 points at this time..the on the right it says +5...that means i get 5PP(production point) per hour/
the numbers on the left column are what level you are currently at

T

thomas712

Pherkad Major 8
#1 lvl Progress Remain
Population +1 1 11
Hydroponic Farm 0 5
Robotic Factory 4 25
Galactic Cybernet 1 8
Research Lab 0 5
Starbase 2 12
Production Points 5 +5
Planets / Detail Overview | Buildings | Spend Points
Select your planet. Go to spend points. Lets say that you have 12 points to spend. Go to the top box and replace the 12 points with 5 for now, just highlight it and then put 5 in there, select your robotics button then click ok or spend points and this should take you to the second level of robotics. Now its going to cost you 8 points to get to the next level of robotics, so you spend the next 8 points. This should give you 3 pp per hour now.

bs21

when you click on the planets tab at the top of the screen ....then click on your planet and it brings up the overview screen, if you have any production points a tab will say spend pp so you click on that. in the next screen click on the little bubble next to robotic factory or whatever you want then at the top decide how many pp you are going to spend on it then click spend pp. hope that makes sense or did i completely misunderstand the question?

ltrain35

Click on your planet, then you should see the individual buildings that your planet has (hydropontic farms, robotics factory, galactic cybernet, research lab, starbase,etc). go to spend points then you can allocate how many points you want to put towards building something. You can see how many points you need to spend to get to the next level of that building.
oops you beat me to the punch

matty0h_52

thx guys heres what i have i guess
Alpha Matar 5
#1 lvl Progress Remain
Population +1 1 18
Hydroponic Farm 0 5
Robotic Factory 0 5
Galactic Cybernet 0 5
Research Lab 0 5
Starbase 2 12
Production Points 25 +1
Garrison qty Progress Status
Transport 0 0/60
Colony Ship 0 0/60
Destroyer 0 0/30

bs21

hey bronco .....this planet is in the bottom right of your screen Alpha Auva and is in the top right of mine so i guess you are above me on the map.
if you search for coordinates(41, -27) i'll be at the bottom left and you are on the top left of the map that comes up......anyway i was woundering if i was anywhere near some of the nemos

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Bronco300
hey thomas, this is where i am so far:
i made a pretty bad mistake though, i accidently went race +1 growth +1culture and -2 attack...when i signed on last night i thought id had gotten it mixed up, so i changed it and then this is what i ended up with....hopefully i can still be help to others.
Ouch that minus to attack is going to hurt, but it would be more painful right now for you to start over.
This is more like a farmer race, very tough here in the core area. The closer to the center of the universe you are (planet called Rana) the more fighting you will have, the tougher the competition late game.
We have played with farmer races before, basically when the chips are down with the warrior's, farmers will gift half built planets to the fighter class and then have open culture with which to take and build other planets. Getting a half built planet is better than having to build up a free planet from scratch.
If I were you I would be researching socal science now, build it up to 6 and then switch to biology so that you can see other star systems and take planets elsewhere later. Perhaps doc can also give you some pointers or different opinion. Doc's a good player, better than I.

matty0h_52

Hydroponic Farm Transport
Robotic Factory Colony Ship
Galactic Cybernet Destroyer
Research Lab
Starbase
Planets / Spend_Points Overview | Buildings
thats all i c when i hit spend points

bronco300

yea, i am studyin social right now....i dont really understand the open culture half planets, you mean build planets so others can take em over that are fighters? I talk to doc quite a bit too, he's been helping a lot, wish i wouldnt have screwed up like that,lol...oh well, next time i'll be a fighter...or maybe i'll sneak under the line with a GIANGATIC fleet....ha
:happyfish :happyfish