Astrowars anyone?

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Bronco300
that sucks..hopefully they'll get back to you soon, they are saying that you have more that one account, which isnt allowed....sorry to hear, they'll get ya figured out soon!
i hope cause my destoryers are suposed to land tonight! But look at the bright side at least i will hae more $bling to spend.

clown52

Bronco I think you are just kickin too much you know what so they put you in time out!

Congrats on being the top player in the US for now!!!! :cheer:

T

thomas712

The reason Bronco is up there is because he chose the wrong race stats. Most of us pic a minus to production and culture. Bronco's cultre is what? +1 and growth is +1, but his attack and such are at a minus, wait till he gets into real battle and those minus bite him in the butt, be we save his bacon with our fleets.

Now if someone were looking for some planets later on and find out what a newb he is, and any of his planets show up on best planets and such, he could be a target.
Not trying to bust your balloon Bronco. You think this growth is good wait until you get some Trade Agreements going.
TBViper

bs21

i got my first su last night....that was pretty exciting. Now that i have the trade screen should i be trading with anyone or should i just leave it go for now?

bronco300

haha, thanks thomas!!! :mad:
let me be happy for the minute i'm up there!! lol...i know once battles start down I'll go...but at least i can say i was there for a second, whether i actually suck or not! lol ***) i was on the most planets list like the first day, that was short lived too,lol

clown52

Couldn't Bronco play as a farmer this round with you guys supporting him? I know he isn't on the outer rims but maybe it's worth a shot? :thinking:

T

thomas712

Nemo's little corner of the galaxy. Just so you newbs know we have a NAP with the HNU and Vulture alliance. If any one of them attack you contact me, this does not mean that you are protected in any way, but we would like to be able to help if possible.

clown52

Wow, I am so far from you guys.....I hope I can last long enough for you to reach me. (-19,53)
I posted on the NEMO boards Thomas just to kinda get known. If I am lucky I will be able to join you guys in the next round.

celacanthr

WHY CAN'T I BEAT THIS UNKNOWN!

I must have attacked him 4 or soo times! The most recent attack was 3+ destroyers, and a colony ship! AHHHH his starbase is at 0 but I still lose!

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
WHY CAN'T I BEAT THIS UNKNOWN!

I must have attacked him 4 or soo times! The most recent attack was 3+ destroyers, and a colony ship! AHHHH his starbase is at 0 but I still lose!
He probably had built up some destroyers before he resigned. Usually you can tell how much of his fleet is surviving and using the battle computer you can estimate how large his fleet was and how much is surviving.
These setbacks are all a part of the game. If everything was certain, it wouldn't be quite as much fun.

celacanthr

what equation would I use to figure otu the number of destroyers he has when I ma given the number that I destroyed?

celacanthr

ok, lets say that his population is at 5, his starbase is at 0, and he has no destroyers. Do I get exp. points if I attack with some transports and destroyers and win?

T

thomas712

I don't think so, that is not battle, only using destroyers, crusers, battleships and starbases. Thats battle.

celacanthr

well, then would there be any benefit to attacking the planet?
thanx Thomas, elf, bronco, and everyone else foo helping out a lowly newb like me.

T

thomas712

There can be production points on it, higher levels of robotics, or other basics that you don't have to pay for.
That right there become part of the stratagy of this game. Taking over other planets that your enemy has built up, so you don't have to do all that work.