BS21 (35/-21)
Matty0h52 (41/-16)
Clown52 (-19/53)
DarthTang (49/2)
CELACANTHr (7/6)

matty0h_52

Hey guys this guy
jeyval34
I want to take him down a level or two. Hes spreading pritty quick. Hes allready taken over 2 other planets. He has 2 star bases of 5 and 1 of 8. should i launch a fleet to all 3 of his planets or just take his big one out? Or wait to try and take him over?

bronco300

this is just my opinion, wait for doc or thomas to give their point...but i would think trying to just take him down a level or two won't do much besides make him want to gain enough back to get a nice fleet and take you completely out...and i'd think i'd take out the bigger one since it'll be producing the most points.....i dont know, or maybe you could seige all his planets so he couldnt produce anymore PP or use it except through astrodollars...look in the glossary....but maybe someone could tell you more on the nemo sight too, or on the new forum for us beginners...make sure he isnt a Vulture either
seige

bs21

vulture... its one of the alliances the NEMOs have an agreement with.
by the way i can't see that forum on the Nemos site, maybe that post about it wasn't for me..... i don't know

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by bs21
vulture... its one of the alliances the NEMOs have an agreement with.
by the way i can't see that forum on the Nemos site, maybe that post about it wasn't for me..... i don't know
Its was a question for everyone. I like the community aspect of this site thats why i posted here and not there

bs21

no sorry i was talking about elfdoctors post about the nemos creating a forum on their site where we could post questions.... i was saying i can't see the forum they created on that site.

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by bs21
no sorry i was talking about elfdoctors post about the nemos creating a forum on their site where we could post questions.... i was saying i can't see the forum they created on that site.
Got ya my bad

bronco300

it should be there....its a completely new section now, called something mentors...i'll have to look
called Nemo mentoring

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by matty0h_52
Hey guys this guy
jeyval34
I want to take him down a level or two. Hes spreading pritty quick. Hes allready taken over 2 other planets. He has 2 star bases of 5 and 1 of 8. should i launch a fleet to all 3 of his planets or just take his big one out? Or wait to try and take him over?

I wouldn't, you should only launch when you have full chance to win, whatever you launch now, he will just build his starbase up and defeat you, defense has the better chance many times.
If you go after him at all you should put all fleet at one planet, not spread yourself thin and give him all the experience.
The idea isn't to take someone down a level right now, its to take him out, period.
Wait until you have near open culture, and if you think you can win then attack with transports.

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
I don't see it either hmmmm
I think that you guys can see the forum now. Several of you have posted in the welcome thread. Let us know if you cannot.
I agree with Thomas. "1 to 0 or we don't go!" (meaning victory percentages of 100%).

bs21

do any of you guys know pelusa he is on a planet with darthvlad ......and i was gonna attack for exp. he would have to have 16 destroyers and i would still be 99% victory. i have a pretty large fleet once they all get out of transit to my main planet.

clown52

You mean in the same system right? I don't think you can have 2 players on the same planet unless you consider a blockade. There are 12 planets in each star system.

elfdoctors

@BS21 - request on your thread for access again. We may also even get you the NEMO tag because you are apparently inside a boundary we have with another alliance. Be careful about pelusa. He had a top 50 fleet a few days ago of 38 destroyers. It is probably larger now. You should probably only attack him if you are being aided by DarthVlad and lizzard.

bs21

i posted over there again about joining......also about pelusa, i hadn't heard from anyone in a while and he wasn't on the list when i looked so i threw around 30 destroyers at him so now i'm worried that one is gonna come back to bite me.