Astrowars anyone?

clown52

Only one destroyer survived the attack on the 8th planet so I got crap XP. (1.25) Didn't you say there was some way to cash this in? :notsure:
I do however control 2 planets now.

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Once someone wnet unknown do they lose their fleet?
It depends. Any fleets launched which are already in the air will never land. However fleet on the ground is still active. However based on him using that many experience points to build up a level 12 starbase, there probably isn't more than a handful of destroyers there.
That level 12 starbase will give you some good experience later on. However, don't attack it for a while. Make sure you have at least level 6 math and physics so you won't lose so many destroyers.

elfdoctors

Originally Posted by Clown52
Only one destroyer survived the attack on the 8th planet so I got crap XP. (1.25) Didn't you say there was some way to cash this in?
There's no way to get that experience back. At least you won! I have won battles in which I lost everything.
If you look at the colomn immediately to the right of your battle computer inputs, it will tell you how much fleet is likely to survive after you've run the battle computer. If possible, don't attack something unless it shows at least 2 surviving destroyers (or cruisers or battleships later on).

celacanthr

Originally Posted by elfdoctors
It depends. Any fleets launched which are already in the air will never land. However fleet on the ground is still active. However based on him using that many experience points to build up a level 12 starbase, there probably isn't more than a handful of destroyers there.
That level 12 starbase will give you some good experience later on. However, don't attack it for a while. Make sure you have at least level 6 math and physics so you won't lose so many destroyers.
thanx! ATM, though I am attacking some unknown with a starbase at 2... now I am worried that they have lots of fleet! I only sent 4 destroyers....

clown52

Would it be a bad idea to venture into a neighboring system? there is an unknown there with a level 2 starbase I can take. Or should I just stick to my own system for now?
Thanks

How do you get SU points? Can't you cash them in or something?

bronco300

when you get your player level 1, you get your SU, and a new "trade" tab above...you can click sell, and then click the bubble for SU and type in '1'...then on the next update you will have the astrodollars, which you can then click on trade again and click buy...and buy PP

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Clown52
Player level is based on XP right? Not points? Cause I have 8 points and I am still level 0.
Player level is based on battle experience. You need to defeat someone in battle. If I could see you guys I'd send you some destroyers for you to defeat and get some experience. Its very important early on to get that first level and sell the first SU you get to help build infrastructure.

clown52

Ok Thomas in that case I will take out the Starbase level 4 in my system for 16 xp. I just need to build a few more destroyers. I think it's gonna take like 11.Here is an update on my system. (4/10 15:25 Central)1 0 0 Free Planet
6 3 Clown52 <---thats me!
0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
1 4 unknown <

[hr]
Should have this one tomorrow, 4/11.
0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
3 2 Clown52 <----my 2nd planet.
0 0 Free Planet
0 0 Free Planet
6 6 bart203 <---- Not sure what to do about this fellow...
0 0 Free Planet
Science (+19)
Bio - 4
Econ - 2
Energy - 3
Math - 4
Physics - 3
Social - 4
Culture (+13)
level 2, almost 3
Fleet
Destroyer - 8
Also, how will I know when someone launches aginst me? I have to keep a close eye on Bart because I think he had a free planet seiged earlier, just didn't know to use a Colony ship. At least I know he has some sort of fleet.
Clown OUT!

T

thomas712

Whenever you log into the game you will see the latest news on your news screan. If there is incoming it will tell you what is incoming and who sent it, like my previous incoming screen that I posted a couple of pages ago.

bronco300

haha, thanks! im pretty excited about it considering its my first time, however i know once the fights begin i'll be back where i came from,lol.

bronco300

you send colony ships for taking over free planets and transporting PP....you use transports for taking over already occupied planets(1 per population at least)

bs21

i forgot to change my science back to social so my pop. stalled on my main planet....crap. anyways i was lookin at the map and the closest NEMO to me is dabbler hes 3 blocks above me......just thought i'd share that.

clown52

Ya my pop stalled out to. Will it go back where it was once my Social goes up? That's a lot of PP I am missing out on.
Thanks

matty0h_52

What the hell this sucks i got this error when i tryed logging in this mourning and last night
Your account has been marked by the multi-detection tool.
Account sharing and multiple accounts are not allowed.
If you don't break any rules please contact the Multi Admin.
Im not shure i understand. I contacted the Multi Admin but no one has gotten back to me this sucks and i was going good to. I just sent out 2 fleets to take over 2 planets.

bronco300

that sucks..hopefully they'll get back to you soon, they are saying that you have more that one account, which isnt allowed....sorry to hear, they'll get ya figured out soon!