Black Tip Reef Shark

ryebread

Hey there Novice-
I am not into very much of the aggresive stuff but, I have been admiring your set-up for several months now. Good work and very nice sharks.
Where do you live? If it is within a reasonable area for me to venture I would like to drop by and photograph your set-up.
I would love to see the video of your black-tip if you would be willing and again, very good work. Good luck.

novice150

ryebread: Thank you:)
I live in Arvada Colorado. Since you live in Ohio, I doubt that's what you meant by close. But, if you are ever in the Denver area I'd be more than happy to show you the tank, and let you photograph it.
To all those who I sent vid's, if any of you didn't get them, please let me know.

firecopemt

That is too cool, I might have to swing by and check out the tank sometime. I live in Westminster and would love to see your tanks and also chat about what LFS you frequent.

noobie

Novice,
First of all I love the irony of your name "Novice" in comparison with what you have accomplished in this setup, since you must be far from being a novice to do this.
Second I have to say that your tank is the epitome of all home aquariums that I've seen!!
Lastly.........I like videos!
chris1@neb.rr.com
Thanks for sharing

novice150

Ryebread: I sent you the vid's, but they came back.
Noobie: Thank you:) Its so great to hear positive responses from people. Makes the whole project that much more worth it.
I happen to like my name:D
Panther: Not a problem, just drop me an email sometime and let me know when.

rane

Ok for all of you guys that want Novice tank videos I have three of them on my server that you guys can log into and download the videos from, that way he doesnt have to keep sending it to everyone....for those that dont know how to use an ftp here is a quick lesson click on this address ftp://67.82.179.9 your browser will open up and you will be in my server, then you will right click on the video you want and click on copy to folder in which it will start to download to the folder you wish after its done you watch the vids, depending on your connection speed will depend on how long it will take you to download it...Novice or anyone else if you have a video you want me to add to my server I will be more then happy to that way you dont have to keep on e-mailing it to 100 people..I have set it for 5 people at a time, please once your done downloading close the browser window to allow others the chance...Thanks and enjoy
any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask

xsizzlax

Kinda off topic but rane is it possible to get Acess to ur FTP for movies and games...if u have n e
Thanks