theappe

Originally Posted by FORD81502
how are the scions thinking about getting one

Great. Couldn't be any happier with it. :cheer:

agent-x

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
ohhh..you got rid of it?
I am not on CT as much anymore
Yeah, like I said the roads suck here unless your on the highway, and I wasn't very happy when I ended up on a less than perfect road, so I decided it wasn't worth having a heart attack over. Now I miss it.

pics def do not do this car justice!
Nothing too special but I love it!
Have to say I am a mustang fan though. Used to have a '92 5.0 lx, til I wrecked it. what else would you expect from a 19 yr old behind the wheel of a mustang?

mkengr45

Originally Posted by Integral9
Nice. I can't wait to run my Charger down the track. The pick I posted was when it had a 318 in it. Now's its got a 440 and a 727 w/ 8-3/4" rear. I'm waiting on an exhaust install at the moment. Do you ever go to MIR (Maryland Int. Raceway) or VIR (Virginia Int. Raceway) ? I'm not sure if they have a NHRA track at VIR, but I know they have one at MIR.
Yes, we have been there a few times... We race both NHRA and IHRA so we do alot of traveling. Your Charger should be fun. For some reason I just have no desire to have a "fast" street driven car. I go fast enough every weekend to keep myself happy. Most of our cars run in the mid to low 7 second range (7.30's @ about 185mph in the quarter mile), no nitrous just pure motor, BIG BIG BIG MOTORS. Cool cars everyone....
Randy

nick76

Originally Posted by TriggerPhish
Have to say I am a mustang fan though. Used to have a '92 5.0 lx, til I wrecked it. what else would you expect from a 19 yr old behind the wheel of a mustang?
How'd ya wreck it?

Originally Posted by Nick76
How'd ya wreck it?
Well its a pretty good story.
Of course I was drinking, cruising from party to party in Columbus. A passenger in the backseat called my name as I turned my head I guess I turned the wheel too.

Right into a few parked cars. I thought I hit 2. The cops said 7. Crazy thing is I ran from the scene someone followed me, turned me in. They had my car so I was screwed. I was never arrested. I called the detective and they said my citations were in the mail for 7 counts of hit and run and 7 failure to control. I never received the citations and never heard anything about it again. This was about 9 yrs ago and I now have a friend that is a police officer and he ran me and I am all clear.

who dey

Who Dey I like that TL!
thanx trigg i'd recommend it to anyone

who dey

Originally Posted by 04mach
My Mach 1

How many psi of boost is that compressor giving you?? Can't tell if it's a supercharger or a turbo??? whatever it is It's a beast!!

who dey

pics def do not do this car justice!
Nothing too special but I love it!
I like the wheels on that alt!! 18's??

who dey

very impressive!!! I had a Jackson Racing charger on my civic in college and even with all the belt and pulley tweakin, we couldn't get it over 8lbs. Not enough bang in the 4 banger. Fun having that lowend power though!! Couldn't imagine over 600hp!!! You got a track time?? best I could do with the rice burner was a 14.20 I'm sure you could smoke that in first gear

First off is the off road, glamis goer, because it blows the heck outta my truck.

Next, I dont actually own it yet, but i will soon enough:

reefeel

Thought I post a pic to help support the Euro car drivers. Here is my latest car, maybe I'll have this one for more than a year. My parents are car dealers so my car gets sold, I get a new one. It is kind of nice for both of us. All 5 of my cars in the past 2 years have been Audis. My last cars were 97,98,01.

who dey

Originally Posted by reefeel
Thought I post a pic to help support the Euro car drivers. Here is my latest car, maybe I'll have this one for more than a year. My parents are car dealers so my car gets sold, I get a new one. It is kind of nice for both of us. All 5 of my cars in the past 2 years have been Audis. My last cars were 97,98,01.
nice!! I had an a4, kept having tail light problems. Fun as hell to drive though!!

greymach

Nice, are the welds skinnys up front?
Only mods i have for mine are a K&N CAI which sucks
Bassani Offroad X and borla stingers.
Then wheels and i dropped it and some other little things
What didnt u like about the procharger?