Classifieds Seller's Feedback

lovecraft

Bronco3000
I got the frags when he said I would and they all look wonderful so far! I will buy from him in the future as well!!!! Luke has been excellent to deal with, excellent on communication, and excellent on price! Luke is one heckuva guy and I would be happy to buy from him anytime he's selling.

bronco300

Excellent transaction, paid in full! thanks lovecraft, will defeinitely do business with again, enjoy the frags!!

2batrigger

I bought from Brandan. the 2 filters i bought arrived when he said -- the filter are what he promised and work great. Recommend buying from Brandan

nolatrav

Bought a Coralife PC fixture from Brandan.
Light works great. Little slow on the shipping but thats USPS for ya. Overall great guy with awesone communication, very satisfied. Trustful and recommended. Thanks man.

ifirefight

Great buyer...Instant payment, good communication,all pms and e-mails returned in a timely fashion. Thanks and enjoy the skimmer.

dmm0724

I am not sure of this person's username on the site but she responded to a thread I had posted on here selling some items.
She said she surely wanted it, agreed on the price and we said we'd meet about 1.5 hours outside of the city where I live (halfway between our houses) but after holding it for 2 weeks, she failed to ever contact me! I waited around all weekend, packed up all the tank and supplies and am now out 2 weeks worth of selling time and the $250 i was promised!
Beware if this buyer tries to meet up with you!

sandi2007x

Originally Posted by dmm0724
I am not sure of this person's username on the site but she responded to a thread I had posted on here selling some items.
She said she surely wanted it, agreed on the price and we said we'd meet about 1.5 hours outside of the city where I live (halfway between our houses) but after holding it for 2 weeks, she failed to ever contact me! I waited around all weekend, packed up all the tank and supplies and am now out 2 weeks worth of selling time and the $250 i was promised!
Beware if this buyer tries to meet up with you!
First of all YOU only got back into town MONDAY remember that,??After being gone for over 2 weeks And then you send pictures of a tank that was left unattended and is covered in alga everywhere, you were scrapping the tank when you wrote, you had anim. lose and alga all over everything I was not buying something that you did not take care of If anyone wants this tank i would make sure you get the real pictures the ones listed on this site had to be when it was first set up, trust me it does not even look like the same tank covered in alga shameful. So thats why i did not take my money and give it to you, if you dont want to take care of the tank maybe you should give it away to someone who would

sandi2007x

Originally Posted by Sandi2007x
First of all YOU only got back into town MONDAY remember that,??After being gone for over 2 weeks And then you send pictures of a tank that was left unattended and is covered in alga everywhere, you were scrapping the tank when you wrote, you had anim. lose and alga all over everything I was not buying something that you did not take care of If anyone wants this tank i would make sure you get the real pictures the ones listed on this site had to be when it was first set up, trust me it does not even look like the same tank covered in alga shameful. So thats why i did not take my money and give it to you, if you dont want to take care of the tank maybe you should give it away to someone who would

By the way I have the pictures of how the tank really looks so beware before you want to buy, email and i will show you how the tank was left unattened and was covered in alga

dmm0724

Yes, I said the tank was in worse condition, sent you updated pictures and you still said you wanted it! You said, "thanks for the pictures, looks great I want the tank" but then the day comes we're supposed to meet and you don't even tell me you don't want the tank.
Again, just let the person know you no longer want it instead of leading them on and telling them that you still want it.

mikedog

This person is a very honest, and trustworthy seller. I bought a Current Orbit light from him for a great price, but during delivery UPS ended up busting the bulbs, and breaking the legs, so they sent it back to him. Because he did not know if the light still worked properly, and being the honest seller that he is, Cory refunded all the money, even though I never even asked him to. Hopefully he can get some money from UPS, and I know I will never use them for shipping again. I hope all the sellers on here are as honest as cjworkman.

mckaax

Honest, great, and easy to work with guy. Fast shipping! Would not think twice about doing business with him again.

acw

TX Reef is a great seller. This was my first experience buying used equipment online from anywhere and I must say that I am very pleased. No complications at all and I received my order very quickly and very well packed. I would definitely buy again from TX Reef anytime. Thanks!

reefer75

I bought an acrylic sump from him, and all was great. He shipped ASAP, and it was in perfect condition. Thanks for a great buy!

reefer75

Don't deal with him!!!! I have sent PM, and E-mail, with no responce back. I paid for 2-6 month old Seio 820's. One was good, and the other had no impeller. With what I ended up paying, plus part I could have bought 2 new ones. Thanks for nothing!

R

reefernana

Bought his chaeto and it is great stuff! Great communication and lightning fast shipping, from CT to CA in one day! Well worth it, thanks again!

I purchased a 72 bowfront with stand, lights, and a 30g with stand this morning from Quakstar and I couldn't be more pleased! Quakstar is an awesome seller and has a beautiful 90g that I took a moment to admire as I picked up the other tanks. I would surely do business with him again in the future!!!