Dear Diary...

adairable

No he didn't!!!!
I'm sorry about that, but it is kind of funny

Bonebrake actually came by to see the new tank yesterday and didn't mention his steal!!!!

bonebrake

Originally Posted by trainfever
By the way, did Bone tel you that he bought a 90RR? He and I were both after the same tank but he beat me to it.

bonebrake

It is in mint condition too; not a scratch anywhere on it.
I am going to design a stand and canopy to build for it after boards are over. I want to make it a very tall stand at 42" so that you can view the entire tank without bending over at all. It will be a PITA to work in, because I'll need a step-stool or a bench of some sort to stand on, but I think it will be worth the trouble.

trainfever

Oh just rub salt in my wounds why dont you.

I was checking that site out for months and the one day I didnt, that tank was on it. Heck 15 minutes earlier and it would have been mine.

I still think you should sell it to me because as a college student and medical student, you dont have the time or money for a tank of that size. I'll buy it from you and give you a drilled 45 with 20 gallon sump for free. I already have a stand and canopy for the 90

adairable

You two are silly!!!
I'm on Bonebrake's side...he gave me a freebie last night!

(& no one better say anything kinky...he's a married man!)

trainfever

and I was going to give you my still in the box only used for one month JBJ 12 gallon nano cube.
plus I was going to give you a free frag of every coral I own. and the components to build a 250 watt MH ballast or a 400 watt one.

trainfever

Our little southern belle
see her dancing so well
when asked where she'd learned that
replied, a lady'll never tell

m0nk

Woah, just saw what you've been offered there! Gotta figure out what you did to get that so I can get me some free stuff....haha!

adairable

Our little southern belle
see her dancing so well
when asked where she'd learned that
replied, a lady'll never tell

ha! did you make up that diddy all your self?
If so you get a gold star!

adairable

Originally Posted by m0nk
Woah, just saw what you've been offered there! Gotta figure out what you did to get that so I can get me some free stuff....haha!

trainfever

Originally Posted by Adairable
ha! did you make up that diddy all your self?
If so you get a gold star!
Yep, I made that jist fer you little darlin'!

I figured you might be homesick for a little southern twang.

adairable

Yep, I made that jist fer you little darlin'!

I figured you might be homesick for a little southern twang.

actually visited last weekend....my accent isn't too bad though. But my pop's...sometimes I have to make him repeat himself
see I picked up my mom's accent which is from Colorado...