Dear Diary...

adairable

Originally Posted by newyorkjets00
ok aim me when you can.. newyorkjets000
will do, but I only know what I learned here and what the nice folks here told me. So I would suggest reading all the archives as a first move

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Adairable
will do, but I only know what I learned here and what the nice folks here told me. So I would suggest reading all the archives as a first move

Sounds like hes tryin to hook up with a 'sista'

LOL sorry, I know Im a trouble maker. And I know I can only speak for myself here but I did say it was "good to see you back". So, yes you were missed... :joy:
Hmmmm lost it in a stupor huh? Well I hope prior to that there were no, shall we say, unwanted photos taken. You might become famous on the internet if someone finds it. :scared: :hilarious

adairable

yea....i checked already, googled my name and nothing came up luckily. Those kids at VT are crazy!!!
Anywho, Im back and now I have 2 tanks!!!
The tank had to be cleaned when I got it home. There was salt caked all over everything that didn't have algea on it. But everyone seems happy. The 2 clowns are very friendly. They have already hosted a hairy mushroom in the tank. One is really big and the other is kinda small and always getting nibbled at....hope thats ok

adairable

Im a nerd...officially! You wanna come by tonight and check out the tank'S'???
I get off at 6 and then I need to clean up a bit....maybe after that if you are available?
You could possibly come over after dinner? Whatever works.

perfectdark

Very cool, borrow a camera steal pilfer, what ever you need to do. Get some pictures show us the tank.
I am right on the fence about changing my 30Gal FW/ tank in my Living room to a salt water too. But I want to start it with a fish only tank, work some LR in a little at a time after I upgrade the filters and lights which will be expensive and take and by that time I should be able to use the bio cube to frag off corals.

adairable

Just so everyone in the Philly area is aware...the Hidden Reef updated their website and it now says that the fishroom will be ready soon! :cheer: :jumping:
:joy:

adairable

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Very cool, borrow a camera steal pilfer, what ever you need to do. Get some pictures show us the tank.
I am right on the fence about changing my 30Gal FW/ tank in my Living room to a salt water too. But I want to start it with a fish only tank, work some LR in a little at a time after I upgrade the filters and lights which will be expensive and take and by that time I should be able to use the bio cube to frag off corals.
that sounds awesome

and then I will buy frags off you. Perfect!
I say you start tomorrowish, if your not too busy :joy:

bonebrake

Im a nerd...officially! You wanna come by tonight and check out the tank'S'???
I get off at 6 and then I need to clean up a bit....maybe after that if you are available?
You could possibly come over after dinner? Whatever works.
Sounds good buddy!
E-mail me your address so I can Google map it and then give me a call tonight or tell me in the e-mail when it suits to ride over.
stevenbonebrake@gmail.com

trainfever

Just so everyone in the Philly area is aware...the Hidden Reef updated their website and it now says that the fishroom will be ready soon! :cheer: :jumping:
:joy:

If you think the website looks cool, you should see their fishroom, its awsome.

trainfever

im a liar....as stated in the previous post: I lost the dang camera in a stupor (I wont tell you what kind...)
The last time a girl was in a stupor and lost her camera, the pictures ended up on When girls go wild.

adairable

Originally Posted by trainfever
If you think the website looks cool, you should see their fishroom, its awsome.

IS IT READY!!!! don't hold out on me!

adairable

The last time a girl was in a stupor and lost her camera, the pictures ended up on When girls go wild.

HA! not this hometown country gal...

trainfever

IS IT READY!!!! don't hold out on me!
Special people get special treatment. I guess thats why they call me
Special Ed

trainfever

HA! not this hometown country gal...
Na I would never think you would, but you know you do look familiar. I'll have to take a look at my video again. Come to think of it, there were quite a few girls with down home accents. LOL JK

adairable

Special people get special treatment. I guess thats why they call me
Special Ed

we are totally not friends anymore

adairable

Na I would never think you would, but you know you do look familiar. I'll have to take a look at my video again. Come to think of it, there were quite a few girls with down home accents. LOL JK

they are fakes! Real G.R.I.T.S. wouldn't act like that