Dear Diary...

adairable

Thanks for the input buddies!!! I'll be picking it up Monday I think and Ill post some pics of it
Ok...so I have a problem :thinking:
My sexy shrimp,with all its sexiness has made my xenia look like poo. It keeps shaking its booty on it and its taking a toll on the poor xenia
is there anything I can do about this????

perfectdark

Hmmm well you could be real stern with her and say NO in a real convincing voice. Maybe that will help. :hilarious
Sorry I had to. I honestly dont know but that sounds like it looks funny. If the shrimp has grown to like your xenia there maybe nothing you can do, other than removing one but im not sure. Good luck.

clay12340

You could try moving the xenia, but the shrimp might just track it down again. My sexy seems to be the traveling type and hosts on something different every day.

bonebrake

Originally Posted by Adairable
Thanks for the input buddies!!! I'll be picking it up Monday I think and Ill post some pics of it
Ok...so I have a problem :thinking:
My sexy shrimp,with all its sexiness has made my xenia look like poo. It keeps shaking its booty on it and its taking a toll on the poor xenia
is there anything I can do about this????
Don't worry about the xenia... It will get used to the booty shakin' and it won't hurt it at all.

perfectdark

Yea but that prob wont work. You know how it goes in those places. The more you give em the more they hang around. I MEAN thats what Ive been told, I have no actual proof of that. Just what others have told me.

adairable

Originally Posted by spanko
Give it some $ bills to shove in the shrimps shell.

I 'm sorry, couldn't help myself.

HA! seriously the shrimp has no morals...going straight to h-e-double hockey sticks

adairable

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Yea but that prob wont work. You know how it goes in those places. The more you give em the more they hang around. I MEAN thats what Ive been told, I have no actual proof of that. Just what others have told me.

you guys know too much....Im on to you :thinking:

perfectdark

Originally Posted by Adairable
you're all going to hell...simple as that
Well as long as we are all there lets set up lots of SW tanks, and throw lots of parties.
Well as best said by Billy Joel "I'd rater laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun".

perfectdark

Originally Posted by spanko
perfectdark taught me everything I know, honestly I am a good boy.........

OK OK I'll take the heat just this once though.

adairable

You two kill me, hehehe
Alright well I am going to try to get some new pics up today after I clean up the tanky poo. Then tomorrow I am going to leave for Virginia Tech and on my way back up 95 I will pick up my new tank!

nctarheels

looks like i found the hot thread... and just to answer a few questions:
I traded the clam for the sexy shrimp
My sexy shrimp killed my xenia because they were always moving around in it
Nothing is over 2 years old
The lighting fixture could use a new bulb but other than that its alright

adairable

Originally Posted by nctarheels

HA! i think my sexy is slowly killing my xenia...it tragical
Im so excited to get another tank!!!

adairable

Originally Posted by Chankanaab
Do you have any more wide shots of your tank? Also If you don't mind me asking what is your major?
I am going to post some shots ASAP! I want to get the new tank home and take some before and after shots of it and I will make sure to post some of my tank now too!!!
And my major right now at Temple U is Elementary/Special Education (I plan to actually teach science in middle school, but they don't have that as a major)
and at Virginia Tech I studied Architectural design and I also did fine art as a minor (mostly sculpture)

adairable

Originally Posted by nctarheels

PS if you didn't read everyone said you are giving me a good deal with all that you're giving me! :jumping:
THANKS TO YOU, MISTER GOING TO COLLEGE & NEED TO SELL THE FISHTANK GUY....
(budweiser commercial)