Dear Diary...

bonebrake

Originally Posted by Adairable
yea i wanted something new....then i decided to see how many people talk to me if they don't know im a girl
I met Adairable in real life and it is actually a 48 year old male slob who gets off on impersonating a young girl on the Internet. I helped him out by making it seem legit in the beginning of this thread. Real photo below:

pete43

Wow,he even looks like he is recovering from a root canal.It must be all the junk food strewn about his Archie Bunker chair that has him/her under the drill

adairable

I can see everything you are typing ya know!!!!
Looks like I am going to be in the pyschiatrist's chair after this root canal...my self esteem has hit rock bottom now

adairable

Originally Posted by pete43
Wow,he even looks like he is recovering from a root canal.It must be all the junk food strewn about his Archie Bunker chair that has him/her under the drill
what can I say? I like twinkies

adairable

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
I met Adairable in real life and it is actually a 48 year old male slob who gets off on impersonating a young girl on the Internet. I helped him out by making it seem legit in the beginning of this thread. Real photo below:

I've lost weight since then....why would you bring up the past?

adairable

So I woke up the clowns this morning and they were all cuddled up in the hairy mushroom....It was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen...in my entire life

tx reef

do you have that insane texas drawl?

Actually, I do....and my wife loves it.
People from up north are quite taken aback by it. We have a guy in our office from Boston and he mocks me all the time......

trainfever

awkward....
She's alive!!!
I was starting to think that you gave up on this thread.

bonebrake

Originally Posted by trainfever
She's alive!!!

I thought so too once I exposed "her" true identity.

trainfever

Originally Posted by TX Reef
People from up north are quite taken aback by it. We have a guy in our office from Boston and he mocks me all the time......
Thats rare, not too many people from Texas have an insane Texas drawl anymore, most people in Texas now have a Mexican accent.

clown boy

I'm trying to think here.... and I'm a little confused.......
Wasn't this supposed to be a thread about Adairable's tank diary????????????????????

adairable

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Ha! I'm sure your wife loves it!!!
I lived in NM for awhile and a lot of kids from Texas worked with me at the ranch. I miss their accents so much!

adairable

She's alive!!!

Never! Sorry I have been absent...I had a wedding to go to all weekend in Pottsville???

adairable

Thats rare, not too many people from Texas have an insane Texas drawl anymore, most people in Texas now have a Mexican accent.

PLAY NICE!