Dear Diary...

adairable

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Yeah six hours is way too short when all you have is power compact fluorescent lamps like us. I run my lights on a digital timer for 12 hours per day: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM and I run the moonlights 24/7.

alright.....i get the point, I'll change the timers today

perfectdark

Yea I have mine set on a timer with 2 active on offs. So in the morning they are on for about 2 hours and then they come on again @ 4pm stay on till midnight. That way I get 10 hrs, but I get to see the tank on before work and after work.
Good luck on the new corals !!
I have about 6 FS here in my area and for some reason finding one that has a Midas Blenny on order or in stock is nearly impossible.
You might think I am asking for a Great White Shark for cryin out loud
I would order one but the only place that has them in stock has a $40.00 min purchase. I dont wanna spend that much right now. GRRRRRRR

adairable

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Yea I have mine set on a timer with 2 active on offs. So in the morning they are on for about 2 hours and then they come on again @ 4pm stay on till midnight. That way I get 10 hrs, but I get to see the tank on before work and after work.
Good luck on the new corals !!
I have about 6 FS here in my area and for some reason finding one that has a Midas Blenny on order or in stock is nearly impossible.
You might think I am asking for a Great White Shark for cryin out loud
I would order one but the only place that has them in stock has a $40.00 min purchase. I dont wanna spend that much right now. GRRRRRRR
WOW! 40? That sounds kinda crazy....so they wont let you buy the fish you want unless you spend more than 40 dollars....what a scam
I would report them to the BBB

perfectdark

YEAAAA thats CRAP !! Well it just so happens I may end up spending at least that much now. I have to get a decent test kit or kits, so I am looking at which ones are better than others.

clay12340

Salifert and Lamotte are, from what I've seen/read/heard, two of the best brands out there.
I've seen minimum purchases at wholesalers fairly routinely. Selling a single fish locally usually makes them go a bit out of their way for little to no profit if it is a cheap fish. I've never seen a minimum purchase from a normal fish shop though. That is fairly odd.

trainfever

Originally Posted by Adairable
yea that is stinky! maybe you could wink at the workers or something...sometimes it works for me

;)

adairable

My SWF order didn't come today so instead of playing with my tank im....watching scrubs....JD is so hot right now!!!

perfectdark

yea that is stinky! maybe you could wink at the workers or something...sometimes it works for me

Yea....um you know, somehow that never seems to work for me. I dont know, maybe its becasue I look like a monkey, minus the long arms. Or, perhaps it could be the fact that they are all male and thats just all wrong. :scared:

adairable

IT IS COMING TOMORROW!

Before 10:30 AM!
:jumping:
I don't get off til about 2ish, will that be ok?

adairable

Yea....um you know, somehow that never seems to work for me. I dont know, maybe its becasue I look like a monkey, minus the long arms. Or, perhaps it could be the fact that they are all male and thats just all wrong. :scared:
don't give excuses!!!! I get most of my discounts from the lady workers!!!!!!!

bonebrake

I don't get off til about 2ish, will that be ok?
Yeah, the critters will be fine. Unless you want RJ to stop by after our general surgery exam tomorrow and pick it up and he can add it to your tank for you.
:notsure:

adairable

Yeah, the critters will be fine. Unless you want RJ to stop by after our general surgery exam tomorrow and pick it up and he can add it to your tank for you.
:notsure:
yea, maybe if I ask real nice.
BTW....SPIDERMAN 3 comes out tomorrow!

perfectdark

don't give excuses!!!! I get most of my discounts from the lady workers!!!!!!!

BTW....SPIDERMAN 3 comes out tomorrow!
WOW I guess you really are that good

And I am all over Spidey 3.

adairable

WOW I guess you really are that good

And I am all over Spidey 3.

i think i might have to fangango some tickets....I dont wanna get to the theatre and it be sold out :scared:

perfectdark

i think i might have to fangango some tickets....I dont wanna get to the theatre and it be sold out :scared:
Well, just pour on some of that charm and im sure youll do fine :jumping: