Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

dburr

Cindy, it wasn't to long ago you were asking how to fix your stand for a room devider. I got to tell ya, it came out very nice.:yes:

Beth, that is a problem with me too. Take 50 pics and hope at least one comes out. Love the colors in your tank. Very soothing.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I know a higher quality camera will get those fast movers, but I just have to bit the bullet and get a new camera.....right after I get 10 other things I want for my tank. :D

cindyski

Originally posted by dburr
Cindy, it wasn't to long ago you were asking how to fix your stand for a room devider. I got to tell ya, it came out very nice.:yes:

yep, 1 year old on halloween. but i did have to have a start from scratch and have a stand custom built. and got an acrylic tank so that it could be drilled to have the "goods" all at one end.
thanks for the compliment! :happyfish

cindyski

Originally posted by Texasranchers
Cindy, where did you hide the wiring? That looks very nice.

its all at one end of the tank that is not very visible :happyfish

hiddenicon

wow everyone, you alls tanks look great, everyone keep the pictures coming because i think this is cool to see everyone's great looking tanks :happy:

chandler04

I am getting more Live Rock as I type, cuz I just oredered 25 pounds of Fiji. O YEA. I used PVC pipe t make that caveish thingy down there and the fish love it, espeically my pride and joy......Nick