Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

thedraven

Flipper, awesome tank!!! What shape or formation is your rock? It kinda looks like a horseshoe... Im trying to figure out a new rock setup for my new 72 bow, and yours looks incredible.

flipper263

Thanks...it's a little like a horseshoe I guess...I wanted a 'beach' in the front and I wanted to hide the pumps and such around the back and ends. Mostly though it's in there in such a way that we don't have rock avalanches and we still have tunnels and caverns for the fish.
flip:jumping:

flipper263

The rocks are pretty much leaning up against the back. There are some spaces back there for swimming but most of my rock is pretty small and needed to be leaning against the back for extra stability.
flip:jumping:

sly

Originally posted by beamer
This is my first post ...

Do your yellow tang and hippo tang get along okay?

T

tizzo

WOW, I never realized how BAD this camera is!!! Some pics come out good, and others well...

beamer

Thanks Squid!
Hi Sly!
Yes, the Yellow Tang and the Hippo get along great. I'm told I have way too many fish (about 21) for my 120 gl but everyone gets along really well and they are all out at the same time swimming around. It's a beautiful site to see so many of them. The Regal Tang, or Hippo is really cute. Of course I call her Dori and she is so whimsical in the way that she swims. But she and the Yellow Tang are together most of the time. I guess they are good buds. :yes:
I'm happy to be part of the family ! :happy:
Cindy

beamer

Thanks TR,
This board is quite a bit larger from what we were used to. I need to get some more current pics. Most of the pics you saw I had sent to a friend to help me ID what I have in the tank and they are a month or so old. According to your posts it looks like you've been pretty busy here.
Cindy

hiddenicon

hey Texasranchers,
in your picture with the yellow and black clown fish, what type of anemone is that on the back wall (the big pinkish one)
if anyone else knows you can tell me too lol

hiddenicon

bump so someone or Texasranchers can tell me the name of that anemone in his picture with the black and yellow clown fish