Explain where your user name originated

bojik

Heh mine is easy Bojik is Russian for wolf. My totem is the wolf. (picture is the tat' on my shoulder) Been using that handle online for years now. Looked up various languages for wolf to use it on an online game years ago heh. The Russian one looked interesting.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by twogirls
okay, we'll see if this worked. azfishgal, your girls are very cute, but mine are too.
Your girls are very cute. Of course we would not be good moms if we didn't think our own kids were the cutest ever.

Jessi, your kids are cute too, especially the four legged one.

saltn00b

man this thread is still going? i guess i never managed to explain mine, it is very VERY complex and convoluted....
well ok its not, when i first signed up, i was a __________________

doodle1800

Originally Posted by saltn00b
man this thread is still going?
well ok its not, when i first signed up, i was a __________________

thread still going strong... started more than 3 years ago

prk543

My initials are PRK and when I set up my instant messenger account a long long time ago, I thought that 543 sounded cool

socal57che

Um, ... Duh.
BTW, there used to be a character limit...hence the "che" not "chevy"
I can't believe I've never seen this thread.

charlyhustle

well you know E40 everyone started calling me charlyhustle cause i can sell anything to anyone!
dont really hu$tle anymore got old! well 30 isnt real old.
but the name stuck. i work legally these days! charles!!!!!!!!!
and i must thank everyone for all the help. this site is an excellent resource!!!!!!!!!!!

pangdonger

Lost some of my hearing in a training accident at Ft. Knox. When two people are talking, radio or tv is on, everything seems scrambled and I can't make out anything. Wife and daughter make fun of me all the time for some of the things I think I heard. 14 yr old daughter was telling wife what she needed from store. I said," What the hell is a "pangdonger"?, they busted out laughing at me. My daughter wanted some panty liners, but I heard "pangdonger" , and they have called me that alot since then when I ask them to repeat what they said.

poniegirl

The reason I love this hobby is because there are ponies there. They are such amazing creatures. Keep just one (just one) and you will see.

stephish

Mine's an easy one Stephanie and I'm a fish addict, my husband told me I was going to turn into a fish so I did Stephish :happyfish

al mc

Go Doodle....Longest thread ever?
Mine is boring...My daughter brought me back to the hobby after years away from it...Thus......'Fishdad'
I will try to think of another 'cooler' name......

myreef05

Myreef05 is because Thats when I started my tank. I joined in 07 because thats when I was banned as a member. I AM HOT883 the moderator that got banned for complaining about all the
p o r n o g r a p h h i c spam. Lets see how long it takes for them to see this. HA! Barry

veni vidi vici

"Veni,Vidi,Vici"
The words by which Julius Caesar succinctly described one of his victories.
"I came ,I saw,I conquered" Its the words i think of when faced with adversity.