Explain where your user name originated

royal gang

1989, The Cold War. United States controlled the South of the Reich territory after World War II, I am from United States so I just put The Royal South!

swabearf16

I'm a pilot.
SWA= Southwest Airlines
Bear= My Air Force callsign/nickname
F16= The other airplane I fly when not working for Southwest.

Well I love speed, I was the only person out of my crew to top out the new 2006 cbr 1000 (so far). The speedo said 207mph but its really radar tests out at 186 mph, I did this in a 45 mph zone at 2 a.m. in the morning, so nobody was around and I only put myselft at danger, (so no negative replys please), thats were you get speeddemon lsr stands for Local Stunt Rider,
Real name is Tony, but the helmet says speeddemon it just stuck LOL!

R

reefernana

Well, I grew up in the 60's just above Berkeley and across the bay from SF. The word "reefer" has a couple of meanings when spelled a different way.......lol! Anyway, I'm a grandmother, too, and come from a long line of Italian Nana's. So, there you have it, I think! Made sense at the time.

lexluethar

LexLuethar, similar to that Superman villian, my last name is spelled ALMOST the same way as Luethar (i know thats not how they spell it in the show), so my friends just started calling me LexLuethar.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by SWABearF16
I'm a pilot.
SWA= Southwest Airlines
Bear= My Air Force callsign/nickname
F16= The other airplane I fly when not working for Southwest.

Your my hero.... FYI.... The F16 is one of 2 of my favorite military fighter planes.. the other is the A10 Warthog. SWEET....

kevtheiris

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Whoah... this is STILL going??? Wow, I think this thread has officially set a record!!!

FWIW, we have one going stong @ 43 pages on one of my other boards, have seen a few 100+ pages ;)

zsqure

My name comes from my oldest son, whose name begins with Z. and our last name which also begins with Z. (z squared)
"now thats what I call Marine biology"---Rodney Dangerfield