heres a change post pics of ur dogs!

sunburnt

Thanks, Lion. I have 380 Gigs to fill up with them- LOL! I took some really funny ones of Riddick snarfing down a raw chicken, but I thought they might make someone nauseous...

Really cute dogs, you guys! I'm so glad to see so many of you have more than I do!

tmoney

My Hungarian Vizsla, she's almost three years old. I also have a 12 year old Mini-Schnauzer but no pic right now!

mr_bill

Originally Posted by beerkegman
Mr. Bill
I was looking at a bull terrier and I have been told that they can be very mean dogs. Can you give me some feed back on this please.
Mine in that picture is about 5months old now. They have a limitless amount of energy when puppys. He's never been mean in any way, and is the biggest goofball of a dog I've ever owned. They love to be with you, and I swear they try to mimic some of the things you do. Mine sits in the seat at head of the table every chance he gets, when nobody else is sitting at the table. It's a crack up seeing him sit there looking across the table.

jmick

Great pics, I love the big dogs! I was lucky enough to have grown up in a home with Irish wolfhound and English Mastiffs….both breeds are great with kids and fantastic family pets. Will have to post a few pics of my own later on!

sweetdawn

i have two corgis. sitting around the house cant leave till my husband gets home waiting to see if will be more corgis by the end of the day. but i need to go to the lfs cause i left my frozen mysis out again this is like the fifth time i have done this.

unleashed

this is lexi and runt ...lexi is shep /chow although shee looks more like a disfigured deer lexi is short for dislexy lol.runt is husky and aussie mix

xtech

these are of our mastiff puppy,sarah.she was almost 11 months here,at 130 lbs just a mere shadow of her future self

yellow ace

Here's my puppy, Bruno. I love him to bits! This pic was taken about 3 months ago....he's still a baby at 4 months old...

(Note- he doesn't usually have the blue eyes, they are like a dogs red-eye.)
-Ace

crimzy

Originally Posted by xtech

these are of our mastiff puppy,sarah.she was almost 11 months here,at 130 lbs just a mere shadow of her future self
Xtech... she reminds me of my mastiff jo jo, (pic on previous page). Beautiful dog.