highschooler's thread!!

ci11337

Originally Posted by WangoTango
hey fedukeford: where is vestal? im about 20 minutes east of rochester in fairport. i though i read you talking about the reef shoppe in one of your posts, are you a regular there?
I'm 14 and i live in Spencerport, (Just east of Rochester) and i go to the reef shoppe all the time, it's a awesome store. And Tom (the owner) is a great guy.

wangotango

Originally Posted by ci11337
I'm 14 and i live in Spencerport, (Just east of Rochester) and i go to the reef shoppe all the time, it's a awesome store. And Tom (the owner) is a great guy.
cool, maybe i'll see you there some time. i have a better working relationship with the staff at caribbean forest, but i like the atmosphere at reef shoppe. plus madison (boston terrier) is there.

crf230

Heres some pics of my new additions in my 29 gallon reef!! I'm 15 and in 10 grade. I'm also HOMESCHOOLED!!
I was thinking of changing my background to blue or black. Any suggestions? :thinking: Thanks!!

ci11337

WangoTango said:
cool, maybe i'll see you there some time. i have a better working relationship with the staff at caribbean forest, but i like the atmosphere at reef shoppe. plus madison (boston terrier) is there.
The reef shoppe is way better then caribbean forest, I started off going to CF too but then the guy who owns the place sold me two corals that he said would, "do fine under a 40 watt NO lamp" (on a 55) I didn't know squat about corals then so I trusted him. when I figured out that my corals were doomed i went back and demanded that they, (the lady was there that day) take the corals back. That lady said that the guy would've never sold me thoose corals and refused to take the corals back. Then she tried to sell me a $250 lighting fixture!! I told her to keep it and went to TRS. When Tom saw how sad/mad I was he gave me a actinic NO bulb so that my corals would live until i got a better light. Now I only go to TRS and i would go to ***** before I'd go to CF!! Plus Tom has Maddy, thats gotta be the best dog in the world. Heres a few pics of my 1 year old 55...

reef diver

Originally Posted by ci11337

No offense, you sound like a bulletin board, every thread "I go to the reef shoppe, its awesome, and tom(the owner) is a great guy" Really no offense, its just funny. lol

reef diver

Originally Posted by Ramsey
This is a new tank starting and its a selffunded
Your aquascape is too "constructed, doesn't look natural at all. Id get more rock, and stack the pieces together to form caves no0oks and crannies, not stairs. :notsure:

ci11337

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
No offense, you sound like a bulletin board, every thread "I go to the reef shoppe, its awesome, and tom(the owner) is a great guy" Really no offense, its just funny. lol
Non taken, I guess i kinda do, it's just before I went to that store I had really bad luck with several other LFS's.