Houston - ZFA

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2804716
im planning on blending up fresh shrimp, scallop, mysis shrimp and quality pellet food into a smoothie, then freezing it . I've done this before, and it seems to work well. Anyone else got any good suggestions on food?

I was just going to go with my kent mix that I normally use. When are they getting here?

A

alexmir

i just e-mailed him to find out when he was shipping. I think i am going to try a few things to see what works best. I got some reef buffer, and got my alkalinity up a few weeeks ago, and have seen some really nice growth in all of my corals, so i am thinking that will help.

A

alexmir

they guy is going to the hospital today, so he cant ship today, and i am a little worried about shipping on friday, my problem is that if for some reason the package gets mishandled, and doesnt get delivered friday, then it would sit in a ware house all weekend. The sopranos were fragged yesterday, so their not healed up yet. We can ship tomorrow, which would bring them in on friday, but i feel safer doing it monday, and getting them in tuesday. What do you guys think?

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2806005
they guy is going to the hospital today, so he cant ship today, and i am a little worried about shipping on friday, my problem is that if for some reason the package gets mishandled, and doesnt get delivered friday, then it would sit in a ware house all weekend. The sopranos were fragged yesterday, so their not healed up yet. We can ship tomorrow, which would bring them in on friday, but i feel safer doing it monday, and getting them in tuesday. What do you guys think?
yeah, that would be preferable.

A

alexmir

just double checking, you think monday would be preferable, or shipping tomorrow for friday delivery?

A

alexmir

i told him to ship monday, i feel that they should heal better over the weekend, bummer we dont get them this week, but i would rather wait a few days to make sure their healthy.

A

alexmir

ok, well i just got an email back from him, he cant ship until tuesday, he's going to be out of town monday. So i told him that tuesday was the latest i would wait, so they will be here wednesday morning, not tuesday. Im REALLY sorry for the inconveince, but at least they will be healed up real nice when they come in

A

alexmir

i agree, if there are any other problems, i will have him refund the money, and we can all decide where to buy from at that point. I just dont know many places that sell specific rare zoas.

rebelprettyboy

ahhh the great john...
At least he didnt give yall the hes out of town for 2 months like everyone else!!!
lol I hope yall get em in though! I wanna see some pics

A

alexmir

i do too, im REALLY anxious to get them in, its gonna be awesome getting them all in 4-6 months. Hopefully this is the only difficulty we have

rebelprettyboy

Yall gotta get em to grow quick so i can buy some and ship em to me. Shipping isnt to bad within Texas even though yall are far from me...

A

alexmir

i think theres a few intrastate shipping companies that ship only in texas, and small amount of louisiana, those would probably be pretty cheap to ship from here to midland.
I think giving them until next tuesday will ensure that they heal before they ship, because he fragged the sopranos yesterday. Man im excited about those!

A

alexmir

I know, i cant hardly stand it! I have the pefect place for them right now, the zoa patch in that part of the tank has taken off over the past month.