Houston - ZFA

sly fox

onething i found with my x-men is that they like areasonable amount of light, i had them lower down in the tank and they looked a bit 'browny' so raised them a bit and they look much better and have flourished whereas i recently moved my bam bams up, and they dont look so happy

A

alexmir

nice to see you! now we just need fireeater and j lord on here and we can have everyone in one place! Im going nuts waitind for the zoas
i fragged a few colonies today because i was bored waiting for the comcast guy

A

alexmir

haha, i know.. I am SO excited
I almost bought some more this weekend, but withheld. I am fragged some more of me crazy people eater ones yesterday, so i am hoping to trade for a polyps of something nice soon!!!

coraljunkie

Originally Posted by bluering09
http:///forum/post/2815140
How come I wasnt invited to this group? what do I have to do to be a member?
This growout was done with members from the local Houston area. It was posted a few weeks ago asking for those interested in going in on some rare zoas to get together from the area to save on shipping costs. Are you from the Houston area? If so maybe you can get in on the next one if we do it again.

stdreb27

you should come next time we have a meeting. Usually it is in the galleria area. Check out the marsh website.

A

alexmir

ok, orders on its way!!! Im really excited,
BUMBLE BEE 1X
XMEN 3X
SATAN'S BREATH 3X
JACKALS 5X
BLACK WIDOW 3X
GREENISH DALMATIANS 10X
MOHAWKS 1X
ZOAFRAG'S ARMAGEDDONS 1X
VALENTINE MASSACRE 1X
SOPRANOS 1X
POLAR ICE 1X
DART MAUL 2X
This is what he sent, so everything went well with the soldout ones. I think he switched the valentines massacre, and the satans breath in the e-mail, either way, cant wait to get them!!!

A

alexmir

I will be picking up the shipment early wednesday morning, and coral junkie and i will draw names, and he will take ruben and lances frags, and i will take mark(fireeater) and jason(jlord) frags. I decided since im not meeting them until 430, that i am going to iodine dip their frags when they come in, and put them in my tank for the time that im waiting for them to pick them up. (about 7 hours) They will go in the tank at 9, and they will pick them up at 430, so that way they wont be in the shipping water all day long. jason, what time are lance and ruben picking up their frags?

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2816148
I will be picking up the shipment early wednesday morning, and coral junkie and i will draw names, and he will take ruben and lances frags, and i will take mark(fireeater) and jason(jlord) frags. I decided since im not meeting them until 430, that i am going to iodine dip their frags when they come in, and put them in my tank for the time that im waiting for them to pick them up. (about 7 hours) They will go in the tank at 9, and they will pick them up at 430, so that way they wont be in the shipping water all day long. jason, what time are lance and ruben picking up their frags?
cool I'll pm coral junky

coraljunkie

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2816141
ok, orders on its way!!! Im really excited,
BUMBLE BEE 1X
XMEN 3X
SATAN'S BREATH 3X
JACKALS 5X
BLACK WIDOW 3X
GREENISH DALMATIANS 10X
MOHAWKS 1X
ZOAFRAG'S ARMAGEDDONS 1X
VALENTINE MASSACRE 1X
SOPRANOS 1X
POLAR ICE 1X
DART MAUL 2X
This is what he sent, so everything went well with the soldout ones. I think he switched the valentines massacre, and the satans breath in the e-mail, either way, cant wait to get them!!!

Can't Wait

coraljunkie

Just met with Austin and all the frags look to be in good shape. Lance and Rueben I will meet up with you to give you your frags this evening.
Ruben
Jackals and ZoaFrags Armageddons
Lance
Greenish Dalmations and Mohawks

jlord1

I found it! i'm acclimating mine & marks now. I'll put pics up when they open. can't hardly wait!

A

alexmir

nice to see you on here jlord ! Sorry to hear your kid was sick.
I have my polyps in the tank, and sent pics of the polarice and the sopranos to the guy at the website. The polarice are completely covered in sand, and it almost looks like the sand is superglued on.....Not sure on those. And the sopranos are deflated, and are laying halfway open, not responding at all. Their not opening or closing. Their not completely gone though, so mabye they will pull though.......