I'm very pleased...

R

red79

That's cool. I have never seen a sexy shrimp. My LFS r always sold out of them. Love the pics. I can't wait to have my tank looking like that.

R

red79

That's cool. I have never seen a sexy shrimp. My LFS is always sold out. Love the pics

latino277

Well... I'm not sure I have anything you would want but I'm sure we could work something out. :thinking: :hilarious :yes:

ebsochin

Simply Incredible!!!!!!!!

One question from a beginer in your eyes definitely, when you get that many corals how do figure out placement for them, as far as sps, lps, soft, etc. Don't they sting and even kill or attack eachother.
Right now I only have mostly polyps, soft corals(leathers), clam, and a few lps. I want to get my hand into some SPS but I don't know where or how to place to avoid damage to the individual corals. Please send your advice :help: Thanks

buzzword

NM, pictures of your tank have been my inspiration from day one 5 months ago starting my tank. I think we all envision our tanks becoming something like yours, at least I know I did. No matter how many pics I see of your tank I can never get enough of oohing and ahing over them, showing my wife and having her say "why isn't ours like that?" Hopefully some day it will be, untill then we are more than happy to see you flood the forum with incredible pictures like those. Thank you!

connor

every time i see your tank i say your tank is the best tank ever and i will say it agin YOUR TANK IS THE BEST TANK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it !!!!
it took me over an hour to admire all your pics. if i had a tank half as good as yours i would never stop watching it!!
h*

nomad

NM I look at all your pics with a napkin under my chin and lust in my heart.

Just a thought, since so many people, including myself, wish your pics had labels, couldn't you put a label on each one when you store it? I know you have nothingelse to do with your time except keep your admiring public happy and contented. Thank you for the many beautiful moments in your tank.

hot883

I don't know whats more stunning; The tank or the pics.
:happyfish
Thanks for awesome sharing.

nm reef

Originally Posted by ebsOCHIN
Simply Incredible!!!!!!!!

One question from a beginer in your eyes definitely, when you get that many corals how do figure out placement for them, as far as sps, lps, soft, etc. Don't they sting and even kill or attack eachother.
Right now I only have mostly polyps, soft corals(leathers), clam, and a few lps. I want to get my hand into some SPS but I don't know where or how to place to avoid damage to the individual corals. Please send your advice :help: Thanks

What possesed you to dig this out of the closet? :notsure:
In regard to the placement question...that is very difficult to answer...in my reef placement is dictated on the particular corals...knowledge of their aggression tendacies...current & lighting...sometimes it is hit and miss and at times there are serious aggression issues. But for the most part they are all situated where they can peacefully co-exist....and if not I move them to safer spots.

nm reef

Originally Posted by TeresaQ1
all i can say is love it, love it.

h* Thank you very much...I do too.....

nm reef

Originally Posted by Buzzword
NM, pictures of your tank have been my inspiration from day one 5 months ago starting my tank. I think we all envision our tanks becoming something like yours, at least I know I did. No matter how many pics I see of your tank I can never get enough of oohing and ahing over them, showing my wife and having her say "why isn't ours like that?" Hopefully some day it will be, untill then we are more than happy to see you flood the forum with incredible pictures like those. Thank you!

Compliments from fellow hobbyists are always an inspiration...thank you kindly!

nm reef

Originally Posted by connor
every time i see your tank i say your tank is the best tank ever and i will say it agin YOUR TANK IS THE BEST TANK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it !!!!
it took me over an hour to admire all your pics. if i had a tank half as good as yours i would never stop watching it!!
h*

I truely appreciate the kind words...but in all honesty there are numerous other hobbyists with much nicer systems...I consider myself a rookie that continues to try to improve. I do appreciate you vote though.... :happy:

nm reef

Originally Posted by Nomad
NM I look at all your pics with a napkin under my chin and lust in my heart.

Just a thought, since so many people, including myself, wish your pics had labels, couldn't you put a label on each one when you store it? I know you have nothingelse to do with your time except keep your admiring public happy and contented. Thank you for the many beautiful moments in your tank.

I do apologise for the lack of "labels"...but all I have time for is maintenance/picture taking/posting...and all of that is time consuming enough.

...but if there is a specific question on a specific pic feel free to refer me to the pic and ask away...I'll try as best as I can to answer any questions about species or requirements. :thinking:

nm reef

Originally Posted by hot883
I don't know whats more stunning; The tank or the pics.
:happyfish
Thanks for awesome sharing.

Thank you very much...photography has become a companion hobby and sharing pics is almost as pleaurable as maintaining my reef.

nm reef

Originally Posted by feixjai
im speech less! :scared:
anyways nice tank and pictures!

Thank you...living in San Fran you could probably aquire some new additions for me...selection here in New mexico is rather limited. :thinking:

nm reef

Originally Posted by MINCHMAN
Your Tank Is Just Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and many thanks to you too.....I bet Florida could also suppliment my collection.....