IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

fishgeek01

there will not be a meeting for the club this month, at least not at my place.... I apologize for slacking and not getting a newsletter out, but i am out of info to put in it. I had originally scheduled a meeting for the 17th, but did not realize that it was fathers day. If anyone wants to put a meeting on for the 24th that would be great, but I will be in Europe during that week, so I will not be able to. Thanks and sorry
Jay

I

indydirk

For sale ....... 75 gallon tank, pine stand, and 48 inch (two bulb) strip light, protein skimmer. (no filter)
Asking $350

O

otty

Originally Posted by indydirk
For sale ....... 75 gallon tank, pine stand, and 48 inch (two bulb) strip light, protein skimmer. (no filter)
Asking $350

Did you find a big one to set up?????

O

oreo12

If anyone could use a 29 gal tank for a sump I have one that has some scratches on it I bought a new one to replace it. It is yours come get it. Let me know before I post it somewhere else.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by oreo12
If anyone could use a 29 gal tank for a sump I have one that has some scratches on it I bought a new one to replace it. It is yours come get it. Let me know before I post it somewhere else.
plz get this, this is unreal, i have a stand made around a 29 gallon tank (custom to make a show sump) but i cracked my 29 gallon. now i have this hole and no 29 gallon tank. This is perfect, i would love to pick this up, where do u live and this blows my mind how much this is perfect for me. plz let me know if you have it.

travis

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
plz get this, this is unreal, i have a stand made around a 29 gallon tank (custom to make a show sump) but i cracked my 29 gallon. now i have this hole and no 29 gallon tank. This is perfect, i would love to pick this up, where do u live and this blows my mind how much this is perfect for me. plz let me know if you have it.

travis
email me at 1bigal@trigerfish.net I will give you directions.

fishgeek01

hey SCOTT whats going on with the cook out this month and the meeting
count me and mommy and the kids in, we will bring a big side item... any preferences

O

otty

This months meeting will be at my house and we are going to have a pitch in with it. I will supply the meat and you bring a covered dish (with something in it..lol) adult beverages of your choice and eating utensils. I live on a small lake so if fishing is your thing then bring your pole, there is a lot of Bass that needs harvested out of the lake.
I need to know ahead of time who is coming so I can lay out enough meat to thaw so please RSVP me and I will put you down and give you directions.
I am currently working in my fish room to make a quarantine tank for future additions that is going in the display tank and a place for sick one...Hope to have it done before our meeting on the 21st but it may still be a work in progress.
Hope we have a good turn out, there was a lot of people speak up about having a club but not very many are stepping up to the plate..hope to see you there....

otty.fields@comcast.net

fishgeek01

Otty, when do you need people to RSVP by, I will be sending out an email with the info in it, and want to include that....

O

otty

At least by the 18th. Just need time to dig stuff out of the deep freeze so it can thaw.

O

otty

Originally Posted by KOgle
Jimmy and Kristina...
You mean Jimmy is actually going to participate.....

O

otty

Well as it stands its just Fishgeek and KOgle that has sent a RSVP. I need to know by wednesday if anyone else if planning on attending so that I can make sure I have enough food prepaired.

O

otty

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
the date is the 22nd, what time you want everyone out there ? 5:30 - 6:00?
No the date is the 21st, saturday evening. Anytime after 5:00, I plan on starting food before 6. Remember I made it this month for the saturday because last month was on fathers day (sunday). That long travel to work is starting to play with your mind, can't be your age, your still pup...

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by Otty
No the date is the 21st, saturday evening. Anytime after 5:00, I plan on starting food before 6. Remember I made it this month for the saturday because last month was on fathers day (sunday). That long travel to work is starting to play with your mind, can't be your age, your still pup...

This mind of mine has been through a lot in its short life...lol Scott Rieners is looking at coming as well, not sure if he has gotten with you or not, but should be just him, I will know more today. Good to know its Saturday not Sunday. Makes it so I have to leave just a little early from work.